The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 36

Them having ptsd, depression, etc would entirely understandable and justified but their minds regressing to those of children, dumb ones at that, is baffling.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm just gonna fucking pretend they were kids the entire time. Got isekai'd when they were like 8 or 9 which is why they're dumb and trusting as kids are at that age.
Jesus Christ.

Oh my god. They make the twins so dumb and overcomplicate things...seriously. We're 35+ chapters in and this whole thing is unnecessarily dragging out for waaay too long. Get to the point already on improvement of their lives already GOD

Fed-Kun's army
No I refuse to believe Ishina is bad. She’s like the only one who has any relationship with the twins

Um as an adult I feel like I have to point out adults are stupid too. Also part of their issue is trauma from abuse/abandonment. This is typical behavior for victims of abuse. Adults are tricked all the time that's why MLMs are a thing

I can see that im not the only one pissed off about how these supposedly former teenagers are acting and by that I mean like their brains were replaced by rocks(a very horrific insult to rocks!) but does anyone else get pissed off by the factor that they now definitively know that their situation is not simple but we'll just listen to anybody who throws them a couple of sweet words and just will not listen to anyone who is straight up with them other than the maid also I'm not just talking about the kids either I'm also talking about the emperor why the hell is he just believing whatever the hell the Duke told him saying oh they miss their mother why would he believe that who the f*** would miss her! every maid didn't like her every Butler didn't like her everybody didn't like her why would they miss her why would you believe they missed her!

What is the point of making the twins a reincarnator if they are going to act like a real naive child?

Trust your family, who explained what happened with your father and abusive mother-

Or

Trust this VERY OBVIOUS bad guy, who you know nothing about, with a jerk son. Even though you know SOMEONE is trying to kill you.

Twins: Obviously the strange man!!!

These two are possibly the dumbest isekai protags ever. Even Bakarina had more sense and her name is literally "stupid Rina".

Arjen And Arien have become really....unusual , they do not intend to trust their 'real' family and decided to trust the duke (lol) , the duke that obviously wanted to take your lifes and they both are okay with it , imma wait for the next ch to see what ishina was gonna do

Fed-Kun's army
There are plenty adults that are "dumb". They didn't even have much life experiences before they were reincarnated, so I can see why they think and do stuff like that.
But I do agree that I want this arc to be done with. Even if I'm not frustrated at the twins I'm frustrated at the story (and the pace).
Maybe this is why I like to read "trashy" isekai stories where I can see villains get crushed and suffer while the mc lives a nice life after so much previous sufferings.

Arjen and Arien are really dense. I understand why they think the way they do but they get fooled too easily. I don't really like how they don't trust their fathers for brothers even though they have been ignored up until now but that doesn't mean they can trust other people so easily. Although they were adults they are also children so their minds can be weird at times.

Double-page supporter
I think the twins are really gullible. They keep being suspicious of everyone except complete total strangers.

Thanks for the update.

I think some people in the comments aren't thinking about the fact that the twins aren't seeing this the same way as we the audience is seeing things 😅

Then forget or don't understand the damage of trauma... And... It's not like they were that old when they died in their past life... Their brains weren't even fully developed at the age they died and it's not fully developed now either that decision making part of the brain 😅

And while I've never been abused thankfully... I can kind of understand their distrust. I have family that usually acts kind to my face but will lie about me behind my back, talk bad about me, or use me in some way to make themselves look good... My aunt and her husband for that reason amongst other things I also uncovered I just couldn't trust them again so easily. So I think of that like how the twins were abandoned, one brother said he knew of them but had no interest, and they heard their father and a brother talk about how he would have killed them before they were born and such. If it were me I would definitely not trust the father or any of the brothers. It would be very difficult to regain that trust... It's easier to give trust than to regain the trust if that makes sense.

As for with the Duke I can understand the thoughts of... "Oh he said something so kind that isn't typical of this society's belief system... Maybe... He's a good guy after all...? Maybe his son picked up his bad attitude towards them from the other nobles/noble children and his father will scold him properly for that." The Duke after all has only shown kindness towards the twins... He only shows his disgust with their back turned. And then I can't really fault them with being curious about speaking with someone who is in a similar situation to them. Having a support system is wonderful as it's difficult to talk about things to someone who had never gone through it. 🤔

Idk it's just my thoughts... I don't see the twins as being that stupid as the comments keep saying. Sure we all wish the misunderstanding is cleared up but I can't fault the twins too much on this... I blame the emperor for not properly discussing things with his kids... Ask them if they feel uncomfortable there or miss their mom/home. If they would like to return or whatever. Tell them what the other kid told you and that you are worried about them!

Aggregator gang
Oh boy a cheap cliff hanger with an obvious Red Herring.
cc3S5OD.jpg

@ardeliahaven Depending on how you take the information from the first chapter, they were either 20 years old when they died (it was their 5th birthday and they stated they were mentally 25 years old); or they were 16~18 when they died (they stated they were still in high school). Considering how mentally challenged they appear to be, perhaps they were 20 years old and still in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread