The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
It's gonna take ages until the cover makes sense... so I'll just put this into my unfinished list in MangaUpdates.com
(Meaning, dropped.)

I bet he just said the first name near the twins that came to mind. Replace a trustworthy servant with their assassin.

I'm really, really irritated how easily they can be manipulated. They were supposed to have decades of life experience, not just 5 years but right now they're acting like kids. Even when they mentally talk to each other. At the beginning, they had an adult view. Now they have a child's view.

Seriously.

Their refusal to let the situation be explained (and understanding it) is irking me so hard. For reincarnation people, they don’t have good comprehension, do they?

Like, their brother legit just explained that the mom had power to kill the emperor, yet they still questioned why he slept with her? Someone their mental age could easily figure out that it was a case of extortion. Also how can they brush the fact the mom also threatened to kill them to keep the emperor away like it wasn’t a legitimate reason?

Not to mention they just believe everyone else but their family at a drop of a hat. I’m surprised that they’re falling for the Duke’s sugar coated words so easily without a hint of apprehension. I’m sorry but currently there is no reason for these kids to be reincarnators if they’re manipulated this easily.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point it feels pointless to complain about either the twins or their family, because all of the characters come across as poorly written.
I guess the only reason I've not dropped it yet is because I'm curious about what the heck Rurahel was.

Dex-chan lover
If they were not isekai'd their actions would make more sense due to being abused children instead of full grown adults that are reborn as children with an abusive mother. Sure the abuse would make them distrustful but it wouldn't make them dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, just believe anyone. For goodness sake these two act like children when they are not. It really annoys me.

Is the author tryna make the reader hate the twins or what? But yeah agreed, in the beginning it is pressed that their mental age is 20 something but now they just act like a real child.

Supporter
Just look at it like "Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko". Sure, the MC was an adult in his previous life but the mind slowly converts into that of a child because of the new body.

What’s up with all the hate in the comments? Yall have been commenting the same thing for a while now.

Its chapter 36 just drop the novel and move on if y’all dont like it.

ishina?? omg i want to see where this is going

i see a lot of hate for the twins but i love them... hang in there, dears!!

Dex-chan lover
oh please don't do this- the author sure knows how to antagonize the readers and the protagonist(s). they haven't gotten a break

bruh, if all you people want to do is complain, then don't come here to read this. The translators and the author didn't do this just so they could deal with your useless complaints. Also, just because they're mentally adults, doesn't mean they should know better. This is during the old society where nobles exist, and not to mention they haven't had a decent human contact or a good book to properly explain the world they're currently living in for the past five years. The fact that they were abused is also another thing to not look past.

Dex-chan lover
When two brains with telepathy still arent good enough for dumbass protagonists 😔

Group Leader
i seriously want to punch those 2 now! *facepalm*
i mean they can't see the sincerity of those around them and fall so easily for the acting of the most likely culprit!
i mean hello? If the son of the duke said something like that then there is no way that the duke will be any different! if anything he's likely to be far worse

People are allowed to complain cus guess what it's a free speech medium as long as it never cross certain boundaries.
Just cus people are complaining who are you to say that readers arent appreciating the work went behind this?
If you cant deal with comment slighting your opinion just scroll away.
People have right to voice out what they think even if it isnt to your liking.
And most are just frustrated of the twins believing the Duke outta nowhere cus surprise surprise he was introduced to them formally by the emperor that they distrust so much.
Like does that alone need further explanation?

What irks me the most, in the best and hopefully shortest way possible,

is that they simply refuse to listen to or even bother finding out the truth, they’re constantly talking bout gathering information or finding out the truth but never do. What’s worse is THE ANSWER IS RIGHT THERE, literally the brother was fully open to answering all and every question they had but THEY REFUSED TO LISTEN. and then go on about having no one to trust and proceed to trust the next person that walks throguh the door.

ok... what bugs me the most is how they are even giving a person who they dont know and gives them just a bit of positive reactions such trust when if anyone does the same thing they dont trust them like BS GET AWAY FROM THEM U MURDERER... god they arent kids but they sure are acting like they r... they say they only trust each other but they sure r trusting this dude
a little too much ALSO TY FOR TRANSLATING

Users who are viewing this thread