The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 37

@N0b0dy07 You do have a point about them having an entire other life to draw on, and how that should probably affect their thinking, but tbh I think it already does. If they were actually just abused 5 year olds, then I guess either they'd immediately latch on to the first sign of care they've ever had, or they'd be even more difficult to get through to. Like, I'm trying to remember how I thought when I was in kindergarten, and I don't think I was doing much logical reasoning. Then again, I wasn't severely abused and neglected (thank goodness) so I'm not sure what differences there would be

It'd be nice to know more about the twins' past life, tho. Like, what were their interests? Where were they planning to go to college? What did they like to study, what sports did they play, what kind of people were they friends with, what was their family like? Because those things would absolutely affect stuff in their current life. Like, if they had other siblings, wouldn't they be comparing the three brothers to their previous family? Reincarnation manga really glosses over the whole "oh god I died and everyone I ever loved is gone, everything I ever knew is gone too" thing, which is a shame. (ooooh, though if you're interested in a manga recc, Bokura no Kiseki is a really really good reincarnation/kinda isekai series. The memories of the past life actively impact character decisions and behaviors, unlike this series where it's just a vague handwavey explanation)

I hope the twins listen to Ishina and hopefully, any misunderstandings can be cleared. I like the fact that their older brothers are doing their best for their youngest step siblings...if only the twins knew the truth....

I honestly love Ishina. She isn't sheltering the kids and is blunt with them, but that is something they need and something they told her then like.
She is being a bit risky trying to warn them since speaking back about someone of high rank could get her in big trouble, but she is still doing it out of wanting to look after the kids.
She might not be affectionate, but she is someone the twins need. Someone who tells them what they want/need to know without hesitating or worrying about the fact that kids shouldn't know things. kids are matter then you think (even when not reborn) and to be honest with them means a lot.

Oho, Niwe, of all guardians you are the worst to talk about the twins like that. You might nit be human but don't you find it weird at all for young children to act like they do? Tsk tsk

"Isn't it human nature to betray even the strongest of friendships?"
Bruh
"Yes, Father"
BRUH-

Dex-chan lover
Ishina is the goat actually xd also FATHER???? Get riolu OUT OF THAT HOUSE

Niwe cant blame the twins for this, they are told near nothing and of course would not trust after years of abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread