The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I hope the children can escape from their family. Thumbs down for dad. As for the new maids? I can't really hate them too much because they're powerless themselves, but I give them a C+ at best.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I cried ngl. If even with healings powers they couldn’t completely avoid scars then how horrible were the cuts?!
If the emperor doesn’t turn out as a doting daddy, I’ll slash his butt cheeks!!!

There is a loop hole, heroine said they got scars from their mother but the wound she recently got by her after being healed has healed.
Anyway, I am glad their mother is dead, no dead weight to the plot this way.

Idc, the king can die or whatever. I hope both of them receive much love:(

Kind of dubious to make note that their healing factor prevents scars only to make an exception for it.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think its a loophole

I think it means that the scars on her hands were too deep or too much for her powr to heal them
while she said the one on her face the chapter before was light as her mother didn't have nails nor rings

the maid is annoying indeed, but worry not, the other princes (and i guess even the emperor too???? im not too sure) seem to adore them!

@Madcat6204 I was about to say the exact same thing.
I can't understand how can they be inferior if for all we know, that AmAaAAaAaaZiNg Emperor of theirs is of mixed blood too. Even if he was mighty and had a really good regenerative power, he'd still get scars if he was repeatedly wounded deeply in a short period of time. This royal power is bound to have limitations.

....do Koreans have something against twins? In Mystic Messenger, too, they were mistreated by their mom and they were illegitimate children... And there's this drama where one of them is taken in by their father's family and, tho they didn't know about the youngest twin since they took one and immediately left before he was born, the youngest was raised in an orphanage... I know three stories is not enough but... 😑

Oh~ "knock knock": finally someone who has manners. And who the heck does this "head maid" think she is, talking down to her masters and barging into their room like that?

Double-page supporter
Scars were too deep to heal.. fuck that shit is painful as fuck and a child body had that kind of pain inflicted on them ouch..

The whole situation is messed up, but I will give the head maid credit for telling her to hide the scars. I think she might have saved those kids’ lives with that one statement.

I hope they actually run away. I want to see them actually escape their father and have an adventure. I’m tired of reading these stories where there is clear abuse and then all of a sudden the abuser acts like they love the children. Are there any isekai adventure shoujo manga/webtoons? I miss those things.

Users who are viewing this thread