The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 40

They really are very frustrating...also was that them grown up at the credit page?

im getting tired of the twins getting upset everytime, saying a comment, and then just leaving before any misunderstandings can be cleared up. i feel like they have so much dislike for the princes even though they've been treated nicely by them.

...I know that getting over what they went through is not easy but... Aren't they too narrow minded? It's as if they think that their pain is the greatest tragedy on this world and they can't see that their brothers (especially Eiji) are doing their best to get closer to them. I get that it's not easy to trust someone you thought abandoned you for a long time, but the second brother tried to explain why they behaved like that and they didn't even tried to think about it nor listen his words... And tho I think Riolu will become a good guy (with a death flag over his head), they shouldn't be so trusting just because he's an "illegitimate son": labels don't make people equal

Aggregator gang
At this point I'mma forget they were reincarnated and just think of them as children who don't know much of the world and tada, it makes sense. Anyways they looked really cute all grown up in the credits page!

please resolve the misunderstandings soon...
like the previous comment said im just gonna pretend they are first-time children because its tiring to see them fall into traps. their previous world knowledge doesn't help them at all.
thanks for the translations!

Yea, gonna just pretended they aren't reincarnated. Then all their behavior makes so much more sense & is more acceptable compared to knowing they are supposed to be 20+ yr olds who lived a decent & normal past life.

@rubbiccino I agree that it’s just kinda smart 5 years olds but I believe they were only 18 when they died, meaning they really weren’t adults. Knowing the farthest age they reached is 18 makes it a lot more clear on why they don’t pick up on everything going on and the traps happening. The trauma also would play a part.

@2Incredible that maybe true, but the point is, it's unnecessary. The whole reincarnation aspect is unnecessary and used as a bait to get ppl to read the story. The story would have been exactly the same and overall more enjoyable if they were actual 5 year olds who are just slightly smarter because of the royal bloodline. Reincarnation isn't even used in the plot ever, it's meaningless. The point to reincarnation theme in stories is to use it to your advantage either by knowing the future or by being smarter than the rest. If you don't do that, it's just meaningless and is clickbait

HOT TAKE! the way the twins act makes sense BECAUSE they are reincarnated. They are completely aware of how horribly they have been treated. They are so f*cking depressed, jaded, and pissed off.

An abused child could forgive, and grow to trust and love their father.

But I imagine this sh*t happening to me...I wouldn’t forgive NOBODY. I wouldn’t trust anyone. Just like the twins, I’d wait till I was old enough and leave.

Users who are viewing this thread