The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 42

Did this motherfucker really get himself caught literally JUST after making everyone sign a written confession?

Aggregator gang
The manhwa is super different from the novel, so I have no idea what's going on...I assume the Duke is going to hand over the names of the obvious anti-imperials to the Emperor so he can prove his "loyalty" to him...and plan on something even worse when the suspicion is off him and his family.

Aggregator gang
due to the count now being arrested, the twins hate for the royalty will maximize putting the old fox in complete shutdown mode, thankfully riolu will explain to them that actually,he was the one who reported the duke because he didnt want them to get hurt after the little chat they had about them wanting to be happy along side him as well as the 3rd prince wanting to smash his face in because he knows that they were planning something like attacking the kids because of their filthy blood. <--- not a spoiler just my opinion to why he got caught out so quick.

i hope the dark green haired dude, forgot his name, would become a true friend of the twins.

oh and,
they don't look like adults in the picture. they are teenagers at best, imo.

@mitsuki48 yeah, that's what I was thinking, like he'll probably spout some nonsense like he was pretending to be an anti-imperialist to infiltrate them or something

Users who are viewing this thread