The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 42

I do think this is a very cute story. For most people I think the biggest thing is that they died even they were around 25? I just pretend that they were still teenagers, because if they were actually 5 test old they wouldn't have the emotional capacity to rationalize their thoughts and actions

The twins dreams are absolutely adorable. I hope they get to run away from all of this and live their lives freely, without fear.

God, this is the worst conspiracy ever. All it needs is a couple government plants and it would be a typical revolutionary student group. A bunch of idiotic amatuers convinced of their own brilliance.

Also, the twins as adults are absolutely adorable.

What's even cuter was when Arjen nuzzled next to Arien ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°

Are they even 25 inside? I have no understanding whatsoever why they accepted Riolu so fast. Like, yeah, they all are in almost the same situation but come on. So trusting to strangers, yet when their flesh and blood put in the effort they show a complete disregard. I do understand that there are reasons for their behavior, but I would accept those said reasons if they trusted no one and not just the royal family.

FINALLY Bro #1 you are now the second most useful Bro (obvs Bro#2 is the best)

Dex-chan lover
VISIONS OF THE TWINS AS OLDER! Nice! I hope riolu will soften up too :3

ROUND EM UP AND KICK EM OUT ONIICHAN

Aww how precious the twins are really just adorable and they deserve all the happiness the life has to offer as for their new acquaintance or rather friend i hope for him to be happy too

It's really refreshing to see them dream and look forward to the future, even if they haven't made up with their family yet. To be so bright and happy makes me warm inside!

somehow hopes Riolu doesnt have to carry Clone's stuff and become a loyal friend to the twins, he has also suffered

Users who are viewing this thread