The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 42

Yeah! I wonder if they found evidence themselves or Riolu said something....

Thx for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
"He's also a distant relative of the Empress."
Gee, I wonder what motive he could have for disliking the children that don't belong to his relative, the Empress."

when the siblings nuzzled into each other it made me melt omg
my dog does that too and it's the cutest thing ever !!

I do not understand how the royal family survived until today...

HOW DON'T YOU KNOW WHY THE DUKE, A DISTANT RELATIVE FROM THE DEAD EMPRESS, WOULD HATE THE EMPEROR'S BASTARD CHILDREN? HI?

Is it so complicated to understand that the duke (supposedly) liked the empress and not the emperor himself? Since his reason for liking the princes and such, is it because they are children of the deceased empress? And the twins have NOTHING to do with the empress, so what reason would he have to like bastard children who might humiliate and dirty the empress's memory?

Sir, is it so hard to use 2 braincells at once to think?

Dex-chan lover
They are finally getting the Duke. That took way too fucking long. It was so frustrating watching them dick around.

ugh, what a good cliffhanger.
He's probably going to get out of it bc he's a rat but I hope this is the end for the duke.
Thanks for the update!

Supporter
Yeah this was all part of the dukes plan. No way he’d team up with people this stupid. They’re his fall guys. Now he can claim he was trying to entrap them all and get off scot free while continue to work with his real partners. I’m guessing they’re from a neighboring kingdom.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@NandaGiannotti Not surprising but ultimately not enough reason to keep "extra tabs" on the person. In such societies, even those related by blood would stab each other in the back for their own interests.

On top of that, the twins aren't crown princes/princess. They won't inherit the throne. So they are essentially "worthless" in more ways than one. In other words, all that hatred for the twins is normally not enough reason to rebel. The twins is more likely just an excuse to push his agenda.

As for his objective of seizing power, its again, normal in such societies. If you want to keep extra tabs on him, you would be just as well off keeping extra tabs on everybody else.

Users who are viewing this thread