The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga more and more, can anyone recommend more titles with twins as equal protagonists?

Dex-chan lover
Spare only means keeping them alive. Doesn't say anything about breaking all their bones and leaving them crippled for life.

You know, like Batman.

@ellasmith pretty sure he means himself and dont send him to a monastery to be a monk because from his perspective his dad left him holding the bag so fuck him

lol bold request, fine cut of the arms of the Duke, strip his family of their title wealth and land, and exile them for life.

Do you even know what you're saying child?! Your father needs to be beheaded! You are alright bc u did nothing and your father used u BUT your family needs to be punished. heavily

Fed-Kun's army
Don't worry, your father will live. But he might very well wish he had just died.

Dex-chan lover
glad he knows he's a shit father and also did squat to empower said guardian

Dex-chan lover
The family is too much of a risk to keep alive. Let him go and he'll come back over and over. Strip him of his ranks and everything, he'll probably use his past connections to get revenge. I just hope the Duke doesn't come back after this is over.

Fed-Kun's army
Stupid little brat...kids can be punished ad well and he needs it. He wasn't just a bystander. This kid participated in making the kids grow farther fork their father by telling them those stories so they would be sent away and then kidnapped to use against the emperor. The emperor will probably agree to his deal but I wish he wouldn't

That good old child-murdering rage you feel when you play Skyrim has visited me once again :)

Jason should just say the he is their guardian to the twin. So instead of relying on other ppl, the twin will have friends to talk too... and remember arjen said that having guardian is so cool?
Why he never say anything important to the twin is just botheringe me. This is a very huge plot hole

Double-page supporter
Whoa, that's bold of him.

I hope the king wouldn't let them go easily without any punishment. What Duke Rosea (and his son) did is enough for a death sentence. If the king agreed to negotiate, at least give heavy punishment. Life time prison, take all of his title and properties, turn him into a commoner, beat him into a pulp before throwing him into the streets.

Probably the kid is talking about the other members of his family, you know, his mother and his siblings (if he has any) because he knows that his father is beyond saving since kidnap and attempt of murder of a royal (two in this case) are Lèse-majesté. And I think that the kid will have to throw the document signed by those nobles into the deal as well. But he won't be able to ask for anything else: title, power, money and any asset they own will be taken away and they probably will be banish or scatter around. As much as I want them out of the picture permanently, if the kid gives out the list with the people opposing the crown, I would accept that deal too since I could save the children and get rid of elements that could cause a civil war later... But I would make very clear that the Duke is not included in the deal and that it will stand as long as the children are alive.

Users who are viewing this thread