The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 49

Imma be real. This series is wayyy too bias. And as usual the price for getting isekaid is having ur own IQ lowered, the twins proved it. And i have to say that its way too stupid for someone to save them becuz of their own stupidity. They wont learn anything if someone keeps saving them, and everything so far has mostly been the female twin POV. But then again... its a shoujo manhwa.... what did i even expect to begin with? Apart from the fact that the character is dumb.

...there goes the kid's plan to save his family 😂... Yeah, sorry, I know it's not a laughing matter but in a sense, even if he's a child, he went with his dad's plot of bringing down the royal family and even "poisoning" the twins' minds... And he knew what he was doing

WAY way to slow. I agree. At this rate if you leave and come back in 6 months it should just be getting done.

Damn, already almost into Chapter 50 and still no mental growth development from the kids. I really enjoyed this series at first, but this whole trust issues and misunderstanding between the family is dragging far too long. it’s annoying to read. At this rate we may even reach chapter 100 and they’ll still be ignorant kids that keeps to their victimised role. “oh boohoo nobody loves us, nobody cares, nobody would even blink or cry if we die” 🙄🙄🙄

Yeah if the kids forgive riolu again i'm gonna be so pissed. I mean sure he got his own circumstances but nah he doesnt deserve forgiveness. He can save the kids and die sacrificing himself for aĺl i care

I hate these twins and no one can blame me for it. They have been saved MULTIPLE TIMES by these people and yet they are still acting like little shits. "we can only trust 2 people.. we're all on our own!" No? No you're not. Why would the second prince give you a protection spell if he was just gonna cast you aside and kill you anyways? Were you actually 20 in your past life or were you 7?

i already know what's gonna happen next chapter most likely: Riolu is gonna find them, they are gonna be like "OH RIOLU HAS ALWAYS SAVED US, HE'S JUST LIKE US!" then the royal family are gonna make it there and the twins are gonna be on their bullshit and treat them like literal dirt under their foot.

The plot is getting annoying as h*ll. And what the heck with their guardian??? Even the twins call him as 'the red haired man'. Means, they dont even know their guardian exist. But hey, all this time, why don't he just introduce himself, like: i am your guardian. I think there are a whole lot of time to do it.
And the way the emperor and everyone act is really stiff. I think this is the first time i feel so horrible with the story telling the author has.

Double-page supporter
Actually happy the scar faced kid is recusing them. I don't think the father deserves to white knight them. He hasn't earned it.

I'm also glad that the prince's protection worked, but it's kind of useless when it's just a one shot thing like that, did it even stop that mage or just get him to pause from the flash? At least rebound the harmful spell on the caster, the guy barely flinched for a few seconds and yet placing that protection on the twins knocked out an OP royal to the point he was bedridden? He could have placed a lot less magic in just making a signal flare and accomplished the same thing with this so called protection.

Users who are viewing this thread