The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 49

Okay, I lost it when they said they thought the duke was a good man. They don't even believe in ishina and always suspected her and yet they believed the duke they only met a few times? Great.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, some of you seem to forget that the literal biological make up of the brain is different for kids. I think it makes sense they wouldn’t be as mature or intelligent even after being isekai’d and remembering the last life. Also, you forget their YEARS of abuse. That breaks people mentally. I don’t see a problem with how they act

I'm sad that none of the royals got badly injured 😞

@TheGodEmperor then how they can be so wary towards everyone then 100% trust the duke which literally the strangers they should be wary too.. I understand Riolu since they tho their situation is mutual.. But literally the duke is a whole stranger..

I quite sure myself that Riolu will become their ally later, after all this mess cleared up, and maybe the twins can hopefully open up to their own family, at last

wow havent read this in months and they still have the same character. Not an ounce of development. Rip.

Kinda expected Riolu changing his heart and saving the day.

Thanks for the update! Waiting for the time when the twins grow up.

Ah no. This is not how this shit works Riolu. Playing hero once doesn't change the shit you've done. I really hope this doesn't skip his pushiment just because he's "good guy".

“Only Ishina and the red headed man”? I legit got angry for a second. OBVIOUSLY second bro is the most trustworthy, intelligent guy around- he is just spread stupidly thin. He is honestly carrying this whole plot on his back. Thank goodness his magic reminded them.

Dex-chan lover
I efffing called it. jk, I said he would do it just for hijinks or that he would betray them. the author doesn't like to follow through with plans. we've seen Riolu's face but we haven't heard his thoughts. we have a very shallow idea that Riolu doesn't want to do this but... maybe some insight to why? just a few words from the person himself? but don't think that he can escape punishment for working with the evil Duke, also tf is up with the foreboding black magic? ofc the author needs to drag this suffering for longer... god damn. also if the author doesn't "punish" Riolu or at least make a show of it, then THAT WOULD BE CHEAP

Why are the twins so dumb, they're reincarnated people, so where did their life experiences from their past life gone?

Ya, the emperor right there! Instead of talking after seeing the light, you should just run, grab the fastest horse and run to the twin's place! Gosh. This story really frustrating me. So far the most useful character just Ishina and the 2nd prince. Like, seriously??? Siiiiiigggghhhhh

Dex-chan lover
Rioulu better be happy the kids don't have offensive magic, or he'd be toast. And the Duke's kid took too long to spill, guess that his family lined up on the gallows.

BRUHHH EVEN IF RIOLU HAVE HIS OWN REASON FOR COLLUDING WITH THE DUKE, I CANT HELP BUT BE MAD AT HIM.

Double-page supporter
"No one will cry for you, or care whether you died or hurt" huh? Well, I hope the twins realized that their brother whom they didn't trust at all is actually protecting them until he was exhausted and need a bedrest. They're safe from the black magic is proof already.

For now, I just want all the misunderstandings cleared up once and for all, since it's frustrating. 😅

Omg the horse... it was so badly drawn, gave me the creeps 😂😂😂

Isn't the first instinct is to go where the 'signal' came from? But instead all of them just looked at it and like "oh that's the protection magic by the 2nd prince. Let's go." I didn't feel the urgency at all.

Users who are viewing this thread