The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 52

@sootyxsnowpetal they’re not even the size of a newborn, they’re big kids that are already probably 4-6 years old ( i don’t remember). one kid in one hand is already too much, but he’s carrying two of em. did he shrink them two or something lmao 😂😂😂

Thanks so much for the triple release! Ahhhh i want to see the kids be honest with their father ;v; so they can live all together and clear up all the misunderstandings </3

Aggregator gang
Why are they drawn so tiny that they fit on one hand???😂 aren't they even supposed to be bigger than kids their age cuz they're imperial family who mature early😂😂 i remembered that they even mentioned imperial family's growth peak at 10 y.o 😂😂😂

Supporter
@marveljin That was already explained. Chapter 21 and 22 they underwent manifestation but since their bloodline isn't pure, instead of rapidly growing into a late teen's body they instead grew 10 years of hair and 10 cm.

Dex-chan lover
What a pathetic sack of dog shit he was. Treating people as tools and objects, killing people as he pleases... All for his inferiority complex. Just because the empress chose the emperor over him.

He needed to suffer, greatly.

Aggregator gang
I'm with the first prince...there are too many things that were left unchecked that makes the whole situation sus. I mean, screw that incel Rosea and his creepy love for his sister, but either he has a plan underneath his current plan or someone else is manipulating him to get caught to begin with?

Users who are viewing this thread