The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 52

Loving the character growth πŸ‘Œ. Hopefully the mystery around the twin's birth is discussed so we can continue with happy family feelings ❀

Thanks for triple update!!β™‘β™‘

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES, JUST DO IT SCANS!! Thank you so much for all of your hardwork. <3 <3 <3

Seems like this is a redemption chapter for the Emperor and Riolu. And LMAO, the twins' face!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA. But honestly, Duke Rosea's way of thinking, it freaking disgusts me too. How full of himself. What pea-brained Duke. He deserves to be a stone and be turned into dust. Looks like his son is more intelligent than him. Duke Rosea is blind. A blind disgusting man.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❀️
So red hair will be okay now, they've had too many doki doki scenes with the father for him not to be

Thank god I waited from chap 25 before continuing to read, else i would've dropped this out of frustrations in the earlier chapters regardless how adorable the kids and eiji are. Lol. I just wish there won't be useless scheming plot(holes) anymore and just fluff.

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

See, if the Emperor would just kill the Duke on sight, we wouldn't have to hear him speak any more, nor would the plan be able to go any farther. Now we have to hear his dumbass continue to speak with his stupid delusions.

After so many duds this chapter isn't that bad.

Duke Rosea is if Nice Guy TM became a villian

he has never betrayed his wife, me thinks he was maybe raped by the twin's crazy "mother"? or their birth was different...she did say she wasnt human...

Users who are viewing this thread