The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 54

wow that emperor is too merciful towards someone who kidnapped his children and planned to murder them

This is the best chapter after them ugly chapters of misunderstandings and the story dragging on.😊😊😊😊

@comichoarder Hah? How??? The Duke is already insane...I mean, that has to be worse than death, don't you think?
And the young master is just a kid. Even if he knew everything his family did, what can he do to stop it??
Even though he's just a kid, he's been banished for ten years and the Duke's entire wealth was taken...

Anyways, thanks for the double update. A really good chapter. Now I'm looking forward to what will happen next.

i mean i think the rosea kid shouldnt even be punished hes afterall just a kid hes like what, 11? idek

Double-page supporter
When I saw this chapter in the raws, I was eagerly waiting to see what was actually going on, I'm so glad of the results. These poor babies needed to get all their feelings out like this. I'm glad they did.

Group Leader
FINALLY the chapter that clears all the misunderstandings. I hope there will be fluffy moments from now on.

Thanks for the upload

Of all the questions I posed last chapter, exactly none were answered. This chapter does not clear up any misunderstandings in my opinion

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so the Emperor is still a f*cknugget for not realizing how traumatized the kids were and how he treated them would create new traumas, but AT LEAST he's cottoned on to the barest hint of the f*ckery he's indulged in and is trying to course-correct.

oh my god ♥ thats so cute ♥ finally their relationship will get better and better! ♥
i just love this story so much! i have to do some re-reading ♥ thank you for new chaps ♥

Users who are viewing this thread