The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
@Neko-min Was it not normal for pureblooded imperial children to be alot more mature and grow up quickly? The emperor also (probably) uses most of his time each day tending to his duties, so the children don't see their father all that much.?

Man he should suffer even more than this, i must admit it was quite well framed i almost believe it wasnt his fault, his only grace is that he took the kids complaints like a champ but i guess thats the least you could do when you're an useless parent like this.

Honestly the story is ok... but i think im gonna drop it, its just not what i was expecting, maybe because im a sucker for revenge stories and i dont see enough karma falling where it should, too many hateful people and not many brutal executions or deaths, the emperor is quite unsympathetic so it just doesnt have the same effect as... other manwha/manga, where you root for the child to forgive the father even if you were, at the beggining praying for his/her death or thinking things like too little too late, realizing that the parent is just a flawed human that made a mistake and wants to make ammends, i just saw that here for a second when the twins were laying it as it was but... then poof we back to square 1 again and it doesnt feels like anything changed.

Maybe this is a problem of too many characters too little focus, maybe its the fact theyre like the 5th prince/princess, everything is too deluted to matter, its quite interesting to wonder why it feels like it won the battle (episode was great) but lost the war (nothing really changed theyre all still useless) and i wonder if it wouldve had a more lasting effect if they wouldve exagerated the parent's misery or yearning instead of the siblings.

Fed-Kun's army
Theyre clearly father and children cause all three are dumb and have communication problems.

Let this be the end of the misunderstandings and have a good plot show up now.

Double-page supporter
Finally after 54 chapters. All the misunderstandings has been cleared. I feel relieved when they finally cried their heart out. 😅

I was expecting a bit more harsh punishment.
But the last panels were so cuute.😍😍

@MXCL they're children, even if they're reincarnated. And were horrifically abused. They're not meant to have the best communication skill.

My other thoughts:
It just shows that the Emperor is trash and will continue to be trash, he allowed them to suffer. And "I'm so sorry" does not erase there was other ways around the magic cast on him (hello subordinates?) and he was just "oh well". He can "try" to make up his neglect (which is abuse) all he wants, doesn't change the fact he's abuser. His children, sadly given their royalty and bastards, are completely still dependent on him. The siblings seem to be trying to make up for his neglect, but it's not their place. At least they're very kind to their poor siblings.

I'd say it's a good thing that the twins finally cry their hearts out, but still- now I'm crying too- help 😭

Soooooooo..... Now are they finally going to sit down and talk to each other? Or are they going to keep building misunderstandings just for the sake of it? And is Jake going to be saved?

Yeesss
So glad they had some actual communication/understanding.
Hope it keeps going past this~

Users who are viewing this thread