The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 54

@Leonkristoffer
I see your point on how the imperial family being mature from the start is normal for them. I meant "weird way of growing up " compared to us normal readers. And it's true maybe that was my misunderstanding due to the fact I forgot it. But, that only put in the limelight how a lot of important details are omitted in this comic and that's not the first time it makes reading the story difficult. Maybe it was intended like with how they kept the twins not saying anything in order to highlight the moment when they finally let everything go, but if it complicates the flow of narration for nothing it is a big flaw from author/editor. HOWEVER, I'm gonna still read it so I hope maybe it'll be better in the next arc and that was just this one being tricky to adaptate (cuz I think it comes from a novel? I'm sure it would have been difficult transposing their inner feelings without a lot of text, which is not what we want from a comic, so the classic adaptation problem).
Huh...maybe I went too far in suppositions. Maybe I'm gonna re-read everything keeping in mind that last chapter and I'll see things another way, but having to read something a second time just because not everything is explained clearly is frustrating. (And I mean "clearly" as "relatively easy to pick the hints". I understand underlying meanings, huh, but I'm not reading a psychological thriller with hidden clues everywhere and I'm not Sherlock Holmes either)

BUT concerning spending time with the children... I mean I said I understand he couldn't do it with the twins, due to his responsabilities and also he probably didn't want to "scare" them by abruptly forcing them to spend time with a stranger (in the sense they didn't know him) or put them in an awkward position... So we had basically the same opinion on that? Sorry my point seems not to have been clear. As you can see, I tend to do long sentences as I type how I think so without emojis it's often easy to misunderstand me (that's why I precise a lot of thing with brackets but it also lengthen the text more... XD)

oof ma heart finally they talked about their misunderstanding

Also Arjen sounds like an old man ahahaha

they made upppppppppppppppppppppppppp im so happy for them and i hope they wont revert to their old states in the future and turn to their family when they have problems. I hope jason is okay too :(

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH. what a good turn of events!!! <3 I really can't wait for more family interactions!! babies please don't grow up so fast~

Users who are viewing this thread