The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 56

I love the magic construction troops poses haha. And it seems like something happened with the twins that foiled their mother's plans... Either the heart bond thing transferred to them or something else?

That's my guess is that she became a regular old human-like being after giving birth to the twins and the twins inherited not only her powers, but the curse on the Emperor as well.

Group Leader
Rurahel literally brought people hell. Pity little Arien had to see her die that way

Now that makes sense of the abuse. She lost the very thing that gave her control over the emperor, and she hated the twins for taking her trump card.

this has the adaptation tag so ima assume its based off a novel
anyone that read the novel will there be a time skip

At the start when the kids and king were staring at each other, I was hoping he found out the kids can communicate with eachother and that it was their magic ability or something, cause I can't remember anyone noticing or addressing that the kids can to that

That's awesome - did she transfer that bond to them? Either way, very cool. Love this communication going on.

Aggregator gang
Imagine being the last of your people and being that pathetic. She fr fr shamed the fuccckkk out of her ancestors they must be so embarrassed.

I think it would be cool if others found out about the twins' telepathy. It never got addressed which is a pity.

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling that the bond, or Rurahel's power, or whatever it is was transfered to the twins..

So...she thought could control how this game of cards( her control over the empire through the emperor) would play out, huh? Pity she forgot a lot of these decks of cards have a joker card(an unforseen even shattered her plan) in them. Hehe...

To be honest would like to see the emperor nuke that place.

Users who are viewing this thread