The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 56

so essentially, the blood that was used for the bond was also the blood she used to make them. since it was used to make the twins, the bond didn't exist for her anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I wonder if the telepathy is part of their other bloodline's powers then.

Dex-chan lover
@sweatyman123 If you mean the children looking older on the credits page, the kids of the emperor are all younger than they seem. Their growth seems to be based off their pride of being a royal. It's happened once to the twins before, but they didn't grow that much.
The strength that their guardian gets is definitely based off their pride of being a royal. Remember how he was growing weaker and weaker since the twins were sus about everyone in the family?

I presume that once they accept their bloodline and the emperor, they will have a magical growth spurt.

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure his majesty has caught onto their psychic connection

Dex-chan lover
Either the curse was transferred over to the twins, or the twins somehow negated the curse and their ability to transfer thoughts to each other is a biproduct of that... or abit of both.

Ahhh, ok, so I’m guessing when the twin was born, the blood to form the pact was taken out of Rurahel and therefore no longer in effect? Is it kind of the Reminiscent Adonis?
Btw, if that’s the case, doesn’t that mean the twin is a half breed between the royal family blessed by God and an extinct species that is blessed by the dragon? Doesn’t that make them like... super high tech? Setting up for Cheat?

You know , that part were she had the pervert face while pregnant was , ew.

@pandacard The credits page age-up was actually a "theoretical" scenario proposed by the twins, that's how they envision themselves to look when they grow up because they want to travel. THis was in an earlier chapter!

Group Leader
50,000 years. Is that a typo? That goes beyond an old species and something beyond even myth

I’m wondering if the twins somehow inherited the curse. Maybe that’s why they can read eachother s minds. The emperor seemed to have realized that they can talk with their minds

Users who are viewing this thread