The Twin Siblings' New Life

It seems that you guys are gonna have to grow up and get stronger as you grow in order to protect yourself and not rely on others

I just want them to confront the king and the siblings and ask why they’re so doting now and not do anything when they were with their mom. I hate when authors don’t have their characters ask basic questions.

Fed-Kun's army
WHO DARES ATTACK MY PRECIOUS LOLI AND SHOTA. GET THE PITCHFORKS MEN CAUSE WE GON' GIVE EM HELL

@Dudelmax Ikr exactly how i feel. Like i thought, they seem to be forgiving them for ignoring them for 5 yrs without any confrontation. Honestly that’s so disappointing, I wanted them to express their hurt to them but ofc, authors have the characters stay silent in shoujo. This made me drop the rating to 5, it became average. That was the only reason why i was interested in this, now it’s not interesting. I felt nothing by the protagonists. This definitely made me disappointed “do they rlly consider us as...family *happy eyes*” Like does that still even MATTER?! They legit didn’t bother checking on u for 5 yrs—they making me seem like i’m being dramatic lol.

https://newtoki67.com/webtoon/2213307?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0 <------------here's a free raw site for this

When I first read the synopsis I was thinking that maybe someone finally tread into the territory of one person reborn as twins, controlling two bodies at once (which would be extremely hard to make consistent but also very new and interesting)...

It's honestly hard to keep reading when you go from the beginning where the twins are righteously angry at their abuse and neglect to the father just getting a free pass on being a neglectful piece of shit. While the mother physically abused them he was complicit in it and also heaped on the emotional abuse through neglect. I mean, fuck me, not even the maids who abused the kids get punished. What about the one who threw a vase at a fucking three year old and scarred him for life (only because he has a healing factor otherwise he'd be dead)? The fact they have memories of their previous lives makes it even more fucking unbelievable.

It's also repugnant how the power dynamic is entirely on the familys side, they literally just tell them "Oh well wasnt interested in you before but now that I am your condition matters" and they expect the twins to be touched by it? Come on. They even underscore it with "Oh so you guys managed to survive?"

The imperial family being so doting after being transferred to the main palace is kinda iffy and sus. The author failed to redeem their reputatio there needs to be more for me

... I find it funny. They were neglected. And no redemption was made. They are just forgotten. And I think that the twin brother was just an afterthought. Because it's like they only notice him when they've already talked enough with the girl

@Zetarich Ikr, it looks like they forgave them for everything and is now just going the flow~ all happily like they did not suffer from the negligence of their “family”. Dropped, this was so disappointing...

Dex-chan lover
So when does the brother get any sort of skills or talents, or attention.
Cos right now it just seems like the Princess adventures with her handbag.

Users who are viewing this thread