The Twin Siblings' New Life

Okay I know I don't read the comments very often but am I the only one who's pissed off at the twins they're supposed to have the intelligence of high-schoolers but they're acting dumber than Elementary schoolers!

I mean seriously how can they not tell that they're being lied to by the noble kid and they know that they can't trust anybody but themselves they even stated that but they're like this kid! this kid! we're going to trust him but we are not willing to trust the guy that was going to murder a maid in front of them cuz she disrespected them

The emperor pisses me off, he doesn’t explain anything to them and instead of asking them about their problems or feelings he goes asking others and believes them, man! Is it that hard to talk to your children 🤦‍♀️

Holy i really like this web comic. I was reading it the whole night and i’m soo obsessed aaaaaaaa!!

Thanks for the update!!

IM just pissed
[Spolier]
stupid father if you don't like the late empress then why would they?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Erm..does the author know that there is no biological difference between a legitimate and an illegitimate child? Like there is no such thing as a pure-bred unless you are implying this royal family is inbreed.

How are you gonna be 25 and still have the iq of a 5 y.o ffs. Going by how old the first prince is and all, the king is probably in his early thirties, his age is almost similar to the twins.(mental age at least)

Also, why did their guardian keep sneaking them out of their room? This is literally the reason why the misunderstandings keep happening. Like you go boo, court your own death 🤡🤘

In one of the chapters it also seems like they are bias towards Arien and thats really odd.

Also, Arien , how are you so smart yet so dumb at the same time. You claim to not trust people yet the minute you find an eye candy it's all "i trust him"

This manhwa is a trainwreck

I really enjoy this, it's refreshing, and I have no idea where it's headed.
I like how the reincarnation is actually utilised in this, so that the children would question everything, and not be swayed by simple gifts or words.
It feels like a parody on the usual reincarnation stereotype, where the princess is easily won over by the strange and sudden change in behaviour of their once violent and "dark" family.

The entire Imperial Family needs to seriously work on their communication skills. So many of the problems popping up would have been solved if the Emperor actually knew how to talk to the two kids.

Honestly... This is too annoying. The way things aren't explained. Going of of what you think. Of course these 'kids" are gonna think otherwise. Also it pisses me off the way other people say such nice sugar coating words about other people. Iny eyes he's a bastard. In your eyes he's gold. Why doesn't the emperor say these things? Wtf is he dumb? And whatever you say doesn't change the fact that he said if he had the chance he'd kill them 😒

count clone more like count DONE because he about to get fucked up

but also this is a classic case of parents not communicating properly with their kids and not explaining themselves or even asking the kids how they feel/what they want because they assume they know what’s best and are always right. i hate how realistic this is. anyone who ever has kids should learn that they’re tiny people with their own thoughts, feelings and opinions, not mindless dolls to be controlled

this is webtoon is just a case of "how much more misunderstandings/miscommunication can i handle before i stop reading" sjjkfdsjfds it gets really tiring

I hope this is the beginning of the end of the stupid ass
"my family hates me"
phase because I'm sick and tired of it

i keep seeing reincarnation stuff where people are mentally like 20-40 and they get reincarnated and they fall in love with a child?? Like summ don't feel right here.( not specifically directed towards this webtoon/manga/manhua/manhwa idk

Dex-chan lover
Are they never growing up?
Where's no growth there is no motivation to read further...
And yes it's really tiring

I feel like there's two much focus on the sister for a manga called the TWIN siblings. Life is mostly told through the lens of the sister. Like there really isn't much discussed regarding their capabilities other than the sister having a shit ton of mana and the brother having not as much. The brother did mention he would be a great swordsman but we never see them doing any martial training

@Dommelien This. I seriously want to stop reading when MC s have that phase because of their own delusions and some misunderstandings. I hope it stops as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread