The Twin Siblings' New Life

Welp, so far this story is all over the place man. All the royal powers and shiz is unnecessary. And why must they always be reincarnated!?! Just!.. It would have been fine without that element. If not better

Omg thanks for the update 🏃🏽‍♀️💨 (Btw I’m running not the other thing...)

this is written so badly lol

what’s the point of them being reincarnated if they’re not gonna use any knowledge of their past life? why has the plot not progressed? it just did a full 360. it just feels as if the author is writing the story as they draw the next chapter. nothing happens and the art isn’t significantly great. the twins are mentally ~20 years old and still don’t have the brains to do shit. yes i understand abuse can mess up your head but it doesn’t necessarily make you any dumber (please don’t attack me on this, i was a victim of abuse for nearly a year, not even close to 5 years but it still is something). i wish the twins did more than what they are doing. even though arlen (the male twin, i don’t remember how to spell) is also a main character, how come the female gets more attention? even in the cover page, it shows her in the center whereas he’s on the side. give her more powers than he does. well, not that the powers even mean anything to the story at this point :poggers:

@CatEatYourPIzza Totally agree. The plot is basically a cycle that repeats itself over and over. It hasn't advanced at all in all the chapters. The story had so much potential but each chapter I read just makes me feel like the story has a new plot hole. And as said by others what's the point of a reincarnation if their mentality is very contradicting. One second they act like fully logical machines and the other 59 seconds they act like naive kids who can be tricked by anyone. What cofuses me the most is how they sometimes proclaim to never trust anyone again but suddenly a very obvious bad guy with a very obvious bad smile shows up and says "trust me" they trust him no questions asked.

Each time a new chapter's out, i hoped that it will be better but at this point, i'm just not that into it anymore.
Why are the twins believing the duke so damn easily when they're supposed to be really suspicious towards other people/ cannot trust anyone??? It doesn't make any fucking sense!!!
Dropped.

This story begins as a tragedy and it crawls up from there. So I bet either no one gets a happy ending or the ending is going to suck. 😒

Double-page supporter
Misunderstanding cycle the manhwa , isekai is an after thought, mcs think like children even tho they're mentally 25y old.
Their bodies reacting to the abuse is realistic but everything else is just badly written. Would've been way better if author didnt do the isekai or at least isekaied children and not grown ass ppl

Dex-chan lover
God, i want to like this, but i think I've reached the limit of my tolerance for this artificial miscommunication bullshit

@Volttekka @Cyro11

Right? Like you’d think this misunderstanding would drag on until a (somewhat) satisfying conclusion that would end with acceptance and love. But no. It was cleared up in the latest chapter but the twins just refuse to accept it??? They have the mental capacity of children who has yet to comprehend nuances of relationships.

Like it was spelled out “yeah your mom manipulated our dad. Basicslly raped him”

And the twins are just “YEAH BUT STILL YOU DIDNT WANT US WE ARE JUST UNWANTED CHILDREN”

And the brother is like “no, tf? we loved you your mom threatened your safety if we tried to get in contact“

And they’re like “LEAVE WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE”

So yeah. A lot of bs happening on the twins’ end. And now they’re just believing a random ass man Just because he seems nice.

To be honest, im getting tired of this, but i dont want to drop this nor put this on hold, but this one is testing my patience 😥 ill just hang for a couple more then decide.

Dex-chan lover
Think I'm gonna drop this, the entire conflict is predicated by misunderstandings and characters not being smart enough to simply sit down and have a 5 minute conversation, which is in my opinion the laziest form of writing when it comes to conflict.

Dex-chan lover
Like @sedition said this thing is really just a whole lot of misunderstandings, the first few chapters were fine we start off with misunderstanding that's cool that's cool it will be satisfying when it ends, but like @melonpalooza the misunderstanding were almost solved in the recent chapter but the twin have a different goal in mind. The misunderstanding really drag on for far too long, anyway I hope the misunderstanding arc will be over quickly since I think the who is the assassin arc can be interesting if it didn't rely on the misunderstanding this much, yes I know that Shun Tzu has a quote about the opportunity to defeat the enemy will be given by the enemy themselves, but I don't think even Shun Tzu can predict this much opportunity.

I really wanted to like this! I thought it would be like “I’m a child of this house” and build on the bond of family and what not, but it’s getting so annoying. Their ability to think through things is not existent. Idk if that could be the effect of the abuse, but no one (familywise) has given them a reason to believe they aren’t welcomed after they moved in. Like the dad even reprimanded the maid who was talking down to them, but they stupidly were like “no, we need her.” Facepalm after facepalm.

These pair of retards are supposed to be 20+ something adults?
jesus christ the writing on this is fucken dumb

Tbh i personally find it funny as well there are people who actually defend their characters by making up forced theory, the author doesn't even give a shit, why you guys desperate to justify their character and stupidity lmao.

It's just a shitty writing. I think i'll drop this as well.... 36 chapters this drama is still dragging on, can't stand the dumbasses twins as MCs, isekai gimmicky, plot is cheap and pathetic.

I'm dropping this, it's just bad written and MC are dumb af and they should have 20+ years? Don't make me laugh

Users who are viewing this thread