The Twin Siblings' New Life

If these two are going to act like children when they're supposed to be in their mid to late twenties mentally, I don't see the point of even making this an isekai. It's pointless and doesn't add anything to the story. Not just that, it actually drags the story down because the way that they act and think doesn't make sense.

We can see their thoughts and see when they communicate mentally. These are kids, they aren't adults in a child's body.

The issue for me is their ability to be fooled. If you want to make a point of sayin their mental age is 25, their mental age is 25. Also abuse literally ages children in terms of trust and suspicion so that sucks as an argument- it is genuinely used as a warning sign for possible abuse, children acting inappropriately for their age.

The part where they take this at face value and never cross reference against a memory where theycshould maybe not immediately believe this total stranger implies that at no point in their memories is there a scenario where you would need to examine someone's motives or verify a truth which seems unlikely given 18 years of past memories and 5 years of abuse. Abuse will teach you not to trust very quickly. Its honestly just frustrating.

Also with the "hormones and mental age" argument- listen in real life there is no such thing as being reborn with past memories. In real life your brain is constantly physically changing and building connections as you learn so to begin with the neuroscience of all this is suspect. If we are suspending our belief to say okay, they have these fully formed connections, it doesn't make very much sense to then say "well children's brains aren't fully developed" but then they have fully developed personality and memories and a supernatural psychic bond? I think we have to set neuroscience to the side here.

@Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts i only read the first two sentences of your paragraph sooo, it said the beginning they died at 18, and i guess theyre 7? just because you have an extra 7 years as a child desnt make you more mature if anything it makes you less since theyre in an enviroment where they are the age 7 so tey start thing like theyre 7.. i guess?

Dex-chan lover
The only way I could've enjoy reading this, is by ignoring the isekai/reincarnation part. Like seriously, this manhwa is just fine even without it. But since both mc are reincarnators it just put a sour taste when reading it, since they're not acting like one who had past lives.

Ok so at first This manhwa was great! But then as the story goes on it kinda becomes boring...

Haven't read this in a while. Judging by the comments, I guess that frustrating, illogical plotline of the supposedly adult mental aged kids being stupidly trusting is still ongoing.

I don't mind that they're really trusting of people but everyone still has a point that they've somehow become actual children. It's just kinda like all the knowledge they accumulated in their last lives just up and disappeared. I can totally see how they are a little mature for their age but to us, who know that they've lived long enough they really don't act as if they're adults who have experience. I love Isekai and all but in this story it's completely irrelevant.

@pringless lol then why bother responding? Already responded to this notion in the original comment. If you read it, you'd already know my thoughts on your point. If you thought it was tldr don't waste my time tagging me like the information isn't already out there. Not sure what you were hoping to achieve here

@Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts Umm i was just telling you something? why bother responding to me if im dumb? i was just saying. Have a good day, and if you dont like this manga then you can just not read it😁

Who is Riolu? I skipped a few chapters because it got to a point I wanted to slap every single character

Let's see where it's going... (spoiler 2 last chapters)
i'm sure the count Rosea didn't sign that anti-imperialist paper. It would be too simple eitherway 😅 and about is son... something is weird since he clearly saw the third prince's guardian and yet said nothing

Group Leader
honestly, the first 20 or so chapters felt kind of forced so idk if i should continue...
also the art kinda bothers me

Dex-chan lover
what's the point of saying that their mental age is 20 but they still act like children 🙄

I'm still having trouble understanding how no one can see they don't want to go back to the hell house they lived in, this has been a massive lesson in what can happen when people don't communicate clearly.

I- I have an idea.
You know how people say your brains aren't fully developed until you're around 21-ish.

When you're reincarnated, my guess is that the children keep the same growth, but their ideals/experiences from the last life stay with them. Since the last part of the brain to fully develop involves decision making and impulse control, its my guess that their values/actions could've much more different if they didn't having memories of their past lives.

Users who are viewing this thread