The Twin Siblings' New Life

so when the kids die does the emperor die too? Like the curse carried on through the kids?

@KinGrove To be fair, they aren't exactly adults in their previous lives. I think they were 18 when they died so they were just merely high school graduates. Most modern 18 year olds haven't exactly undergone sufficient life and societal experiences to shape their maturity yet.

Oooh I get it. SO now the king's blood has transferred into the twins and come outta rurahel's body. So she doesn't have any more power over the emporer

@helenwhite no it’s not a glitch.. u just have to tap once on the right side and you’ll move to the next panel or if you’re using a computer just press the right arrow and the left is for going back

Anyone else think Ostensibly was off? I get it, "for appearances sake" would be the closest way its being used, but it still feels off.

Fed-Kun's army
It started out really good.. until around 30? The author decided to drag out the misunderstanding.. probably have zero more plots so.. then the misunderstanding became annoying as everyone seem to have not much brain juice....? 🤔🤔🤔

Hell ye, kiddos are finally safe and sound. Can’t wait to see their guardian animal again. ^_^

(Insert computerized voice here) Warning!!! Warning!!! Over protective mode has now been engaged! Warning!!! Warning!!! Do not expect any personal Boundaries to be respected!

From what I've read, the story does (unfortunately) get much better after this first arc. This first arc sets things up but frustrates a lot of people, myself included. However, overall I'd still say it's a great read if you get to read it all at once without the wait. Not one I'd give glowing praise for but definitely good enough for a fun read.

Aggregator gang
this could be much better story telling without the shitty drag of "misunderstand due to lack of communication and only explain when everything come to an end "

Eh, this manga was just wholesome and cute until chapter 30 but I’m glad the new chapters finally moved past the really dragged out plot point so it’s wholesome and cute again

Users who are viewing this thread