The Twins' Circumstances - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
the title is so misleading, their not actual twins, its not a incest fic, its a romcom but with adoption in it.

Making it so that they're not blood related doesn't make it any less gross considering they had romantic feelings prior to knowing the truth.

Aggregator gang
Imagine dropping that bomb in real life that way, holy shit.

@Roughmutt is actually common (if not prevalent) for people to be attracted to a partner that's similar-looking.

@Kuroww that's exactly what I'm wondering. No idea what mum was thinking. Surprised that no one else commented on it - they all seem concerned about something else.😶

Dex-chan lover
Data have shown that growing up with another person, especially you know a certain person from before a certain age, greatly increase the chance of you and them not having mutual interest in each other sexually. Scenarios like this is unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
@duylinh Finally someone who know this research too. I remember the case study is a culture in India where arranged couple hav eto live together since young age

I am not disappointed one is adopted. I'm disappointed the author just threw it in to make it seem less weird. It's still weird bro.

Double-page supporter
"O o p s"_Momma casually dropping the bomb

Basically what ma grandma did.
Results: Crippling depression. Anxiety. Longing to get away from home. Stopped talking to people. Smoking. Suicidal Tendencies. Self harm.

Users who are viewing this thread