The Twins' Circumstances - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, they got us in the first half.

Well, at least things will likely go more smooth than in Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto.

Imagine finding out that you are adopted and the first thing that comes to your mind is that you can fuck your sister.

Fed-Kun's army
They escaped the incest tag, lol 😂.
Boy is hot though. Like damn, that face, those eyes 👌.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You know, when I saw the title/description - before I even started reading - I thought I'll make a joke about how "Hopefully they're not step-twins".

And then this shit.

hqdefault.jpg

Group Leader
@BCS a grand welcomed shit, rather than have to deal with the drama of morality later on.

Double-page supporter
@aodpds711 most likely the cover story of their parents since their age is close to each other, it makes more sense to made them "twins" rather than ordinary brother and sister.

Double-page supporter
Wtf NBR this early?!?!?!?!!! Well it will be awkward for me to read this.... I'll put it on hold...

Aggregator gang
@Dr-Game
That's what I was thinking. And they both were thinking it, too. These fake twins are thirsty.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it possible that Dad's best friend died the day Kouki was born, which was also the exact day Nao's parents had her, and their shared birthday was a good foundation for the cover story? Because otherwise Kouki's going to have to look into his true birthday.

So how much will the "twins" identity be disassembled?

Is it me or the art looks very similar to Yaki Tomato and the girl looks exactly like his art in 'Confessing To My Childhood Friend Who's Worried She's Plain' ?

Users who are viewing this thread