The Personal Circumstances of the Twins - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Greeeeeen

Dex-chan lover
Talk about shallow. People that say they fell in love in fucking high school have no clue what love really is

Side dude, find another girl. This bitch isn't worth it

Damn that's sad af :( He ain't no pussy and doesn't really interfere with Kouki but he gotta put dem moves on the girl man! Don't give up!

Dex-chan lover
Just for once can we have a bisexual love rival or something? I'm not asking because I particularly want one, I don't want a love rival at all, but if we have to have one could it be one that isn't the usual "guy likes girl, girl likes guy, random female love rival shows up to make the girl take action" shit?

I swear of all the manga I've read that had a love rival like 80% of them were a female one :/ I get why but why ya know?

Fed-Kun's army
Haha the friend shouldn't woryy he'll probably end up being the fall back for that rival girl lol

@Macmeaties dude Im sorry to tell you this but thats just how it is in real life most of the time, statistically most people are hetero - vastly more people, google it - and so most romances/rivals are hetero. Plus you may not have found them but there are a ton of love rivals that arent hetero, go read any of the thousand stories that have girls who want to steal the FMC away from the MC (girls can be bi too) - if you want a guy they're harder to find but still out there - either way if its not what youre looking for then why bother reading it.
This is one of the nicest romance mangas Ive seen in a while, its not got much to complain about yet.

If you want more men on men then search shonen ai or yaoi, there are plenty of stories that are more like what youre looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread