The Twins' Circumstances - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - It's the rainy season

It's so cute how Kouki's the one who wants the soft curry 😭 Thank you for including how to support the mangaka! Kurumegane the real mvp

Fed-Kun's army
I'm for the sweet, spicy is good but it kind of takes over the taste of the food and you can't appreciate the food's taste properly, you just have a spicy feeling that's it. That's for me at least :)
Thanks for uploading this series, I love this
Can't wait to read the rest

Dex-chan lover
i have to say, from the 3 brand of imported curry roux to my country, even the Xtra Hot is not hot at all.

Dex-chan lover
They could just settle for a compromise and make a midway sweet/spicy curry and add spice or milk afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
I tend to avoid cooking spicy food for large groups because people have different levels of tolerance for it. What's overpowering for one might be mild for another, so I just make it mild and let people add their own spice if possible.

Double-page supporter
I'm almost non-existent in twitter but I logged in a while ago just to follow sensei.

man her migraines are giving me PTSD of my own migraines, If only i could get a break for a whole month without them, sadge

Fed-Kun's army
@practicallyuseful I was more talking about spicy in general, but yh I agree. Guess curry and spicy is obligatory, I mean its part of the recipe to add spice right ? :)
Either a bit so its just sweet spicy or alot to its super spicy, you still add spice :)

Fed-Kun's army
She likes it spicy eh?
Fun chapter but I wish there was some more spicy development instead

Fed-Kun's army
I relate to Nao too much lmao, I'm on the spicy team. Get that curry spicy! From what I've tasted as a kid, the green box Japanese curry isn't spicy at all.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Ricefarmer120 I rarely have headaches so when I do get it I feel like wanting to kill myself because of the pain. I don't know what it must be like for you people but you have my sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread