The Twins' Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 48 - The Guy Who Appeared Only With His Name And Back, It's His Turn

Dex-chan lover
I'm really missing the plot progression,
it feels like this manga went too far out into the slice of life that it forgot it was about the "twins' circumstances"

Aggregator gang
I didn't understand anything. What does this chapter suppose to mean? Where is the plot? Cmon

Thank you so much for the update!!!
I'm pretty sure we'll be grateful to get what we can from this series, you've been doing an amazing job!!!
All the best and maybe you won't need to go do your service (unless you want, in which case, go, go, you can do it!!)

I think this manga reflects how the twins' world doesnt revolve around each other anymore and how they have more friends, rivals, dreams, and all. I personally like it, and it's a very healthy as well.

Dex-chan lover
if you go to verneplikt, might as well capture some murmansk

@unodostres same i was afraid this may go the ultra overprotective route but it's just so wholesome

good luck for your military conscription! i hope the thoughts of this manga help you through it

Thank you for the uploads! Good luck with whatever route you go down, I’m sure you’ll be great!!

Dex-chan lover
Good luck with the service bro, hope you don't have to do it though.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapters, and good luck in case you have to go my dude!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter and good luck with your service!

Users who are viewing this thread