The Twins' Circumstances

Power Uploader
when is this manga getting update???? It has a lot of RAWs but a update per month even though it is 4-Page manga

This is basically incest though because they were raised together 🤨 the art is nice though

EDIT: there's a name for the phenomenon of siblings rarely being attracted to each other. check this out!

I mean it's hard to believe that they are twins if they don't have the same hair and eye color on the cover...

Oh my gash this is so cute, like really cute. It's too short for me my gahd it's killing me pls update more and thank u very much for picking this up

Fed-Kun's army
If they end up together then I'm definitely giving it 10 stars

Disgusting. Why the hell isn't this tagged as incest? I don't want this in my feed.
EDIT: Apparently it really isn't. Still not interested.

Dex-chan lover
My definition of pure and mathematical understanding of 120% are clearly different 🤔🤢🤮🤦‍♂️

Edit: Against my better judgment I read the first chapter,
phew! False alarm. Alarm aborted!

Double-page supporter
It doesn't work if it's this short. All quick bites, not filling enough.

Her haircut is cute tho.

Double-page supporter
This is a little creepy though I do enjoy a Dandere as FL as they're hardly chosen... But I don't feel any development

the art style is similar to kimetsu no yaiba.................and this is actually not bad (definitely not incest )! REALLY LOVE THIS......IT'S GOOD AND NOT A 1 STAR MATERIAL

Dex-chan lover
So many one star...
No wonder there is a quote saying people tend to judge something based on their cover... and summary

Lmaoo while reading the comment section a lot of people are expressing/saying that this manga is horrible/incest/disgusting, the metaphorical phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover" is suit by its situation right now. Don't jump into conclusion immediately give it a chance and read the 1st chapter and hope it can give you that UwU kawaii feels

Fed-Kun's army
The art is so freaking nice, I'm drooling! So beautiful!! I just can't not read this! THE ART THE EXPRESSIONS THE CLEAN YET SKETCHY LINEART THE PROPORTIONS I LOVE- ( ’﹃’ )

And besides, they're just step-siblings. If there's no "mutating babies because love is love", then I'm good. Idc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I love the art, so what?

Users who are viewing this thread