The Twins' Circumstances

So this twin thing is only a scam to attract all the incest fans...

i hope some scanlations or something can pick this up, the art is kinda shoddy tho i appreciate who ever is currently translating this manga

I was wondering why this was rated an 8 despite the incest summary. They're step siblings. Being raised as siblings raises an eyebrow because they believed they were related at first. I would've been honest if I adopted a kid. The adopted kid didn't seem to give a second thought about his birth parents, I'd have thought about my life more than the potential romance like he did lol.

This is a easygoing work to read though and the characters are nice and likeable, I think the 8 is a good enough score. Not too deep of a work, not dramatic, and chapters are short (not bad qualities, just saying it because I don't mind this as it makes for a lighthearted time passer)

Dex-chan lover
If they're young enough to not remember the guy being adopted, the Westermarck effect would have taken place to not make them fuck anyway. Kids raised together since before the age of 6 viewing each other as viable sexual parters is a dumb trope if the trigger for the attraction is them not being related after all. Psychosexually, genetic closeness makes people more attracted to each other, not less, so it's very much a non-reason.

Whether it's actual incest or this cheap knock-off written for babies, everyone willing to do it with a fellow household member from toddlerhood should be severely fucked in the head to make the story work, unlike these normies. This reads like a hollow, low-effort cash-in on a popular trend, and very much not as the work of a true wincest aficionado who actually gets what it's about.

bro this isnt technically incest bc they arent related tho, yes maybe the fact that they grew up together believing they were blood related and still having sexual interest in each other is nasty, but come on, its a japanese manga, its not that big of a surprise

lmao im not even into incest but this one is funny in a stupid way lmao. Yes, Im sure that everyone that has a sibling of any kind (blood related, step sibling, adopted siblig, whatever) knows how stupid this kind of plots are but still, it was good for a quick read, probably will never check again this one tho. If anything I guess(? that they didnt make weird the fact that they were raised as siblings, like, you can literally cherry pick the chapters that reminds you that they are "twins", so that made it a little more bearable lol idk I usually dont even read anything tagged as incest and thats why I ended here lmao. But out of all the (few) incest mangas that I have read this is definitely the "best one" so far

Dex-chan lover
“Incest adjacent” is the “barely legal” of weird manga.

34 35 36 is skipped rip. Hopefully they upload all of it.

Thanks for the translation as always.

Double-page supporter
Is it really incest, they're not related by blood and one of them is adopted
So is it really incest?

Users who are viewing this thread