The Two-Faced Princess (PROMO)

I feel like promos should be illegal because it might not get a Series and I want it now 😭

The novel was so good 10/10 would read again
I’m satisfied with a promo but I can’t help but want a manhwa because of how great a read this is

I'm so tired of promo's! (┬┬﹏┬┬)~~~
@Nyanitato Can you pls tell me what the novel is about and how it ends because I'm to lazy and busy to read the novel.
I'm wishing for it to become manhwa too, but I'm not that patient and I might forget about it too.

@Sandykkk the novel is about
the princess acting dumb and innocent but she’s planning on usurping the throne behind everyone’s backs and she’s actually good at scheming. I’ll only give a little spoiler since I don’t really want to spoil but she gains a lot of power and the male lead obeys her like a dog would obey its master. She has a lot of people on her side and she gets more powerful cause of her grandfather telling her his secrets all the time before he died. The male lead is handsome based on his description in the novel ;)
that’s all the spoiler ill give, I don’t really like giving spoilers to good reads, sorry.

@Nyanitato No no, it's ok! It's more than enough because I just wanted to know a little bit more about the novel and if I had time... maybe I could read a little of the novel. Anyway~ Thanks a lot for the brief explanation about the details of the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread