The Two Princesses - Ch. 18

I genuinely love this comic smmmmmmmmmmmm. Thx sm from the bottom my heart translators. Also the FL personality I like a lot. Imho and her are kinda cute

i really hope baek cheon wises up early in this comic, i dont want anything bad to happen to ye hwa /sobs

I hope Ye Hwa can also be happy and not follow Baek Cheons every command ...I hope all of them would have a happy ending

I really like the interaction between Ye Hwa and Imho. Can't wait until we get some more backstory about him. If I had a choice, I would ship him with Ye Hwa because they get along so well. I feel anxious shipping her with the Prince because he'll eventually become the emperor. And with all emperors, comes concubines... just imagining a future like that is awful where she'll have to fight and micromanage each of them so they won't get out of hand... ugh, do not want.

With the way this story is going, I'm also seriously dreading the story rewarding Baek Cheong with Imho once she goes through some character development. I just don't like this ship. It's clear Imho is trying to draw a line between the two of them because he doesn't like her that way so the thought of the story pushing them together to tie a nice neat bow in end just bothers me. Feels unfair on his end.

I'm assuming Im ho managed to live cause the Grandma's drink faked his death. I too really really hope he doesn't end up with Baek.

I really love this webtoon and am really wanting Im Ho to find out the truth of the situation, in all honestly I do not like Baek Cheon at all Rn and I don’t think I ever will. Even if she gets character development I can’t stand how selfish she is yet so self righteous, the only thing making it better is that Ik she has to have a certain degree of naivety due to growing up spoiled and that ma gurl Ye hwa is mentally calling out on her Bs aware that she has no grasp on the real world. What irks me more is that Baek Cheon is clearly aiming for Im ho and I just don’t want that. The scenes showing her trying to get his attention but him drawing a line actually bring me a little joy (I’m so petty omg).

Damn I ranted, overall I just for once want things to not go well for Baek Cheon and for her to realise she can’t just run away and selfishly push all her problems on Ya hwa like it’s a given that she should follow her despite it possibly ruining her life and putting her through exactly everything she wanted to avoice (ughhh I’m getting annoyed just think bout it)

Still like the webtoon tho

Dex-chan lover
Was that a fake death potion? Also poor in ho.
Many thanks

Contributor
was Im Ho's family perhaps someone of importance in his hometown, like the leadereship/royalty? He and his grandmother's clothes looked pretty fancy, and I don't see why normal villagers would have to off themselves rather than surrender to enemy forces.

Users who are viewing this thread