The Two Princesses - Ch. 8

Oh it looks like the prince is gonna be in on the identity switch, I like this development

Thanks for the new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm still firm on the "I don't want Baek(real princess) to get either of the fucking guys" because they're both interested in Ye hwa (originally maid girl), not her. You can tell right now that Baek is dazzled by how handsome the two guys are, and by GOD im going to be pissed if thats the reason why she wants to switch back, because she sees the nice attention Ye Hwa is getting from them. I swear Baek is going to think they're interested in Ye Hwa because she's the 'princess' when they actually like Ye Hwa.

This doesn't mean I don't want Baek to get her own character growth, cause i mean that's what the deal usually is with swapped identity things like this, but I will be MAD if she tries anything against Ye Hwa in the process.

I can’t believe bitch princess still thinks the switch is the priority when Ye Hwa literally almost died to save her sorry ass and is still recovering.

@Hatyna I think this is gonna be the case, she may turn on the maid after she starts getting attention from those guys.

I seriously hope Baek Cheon grows as a character before going after boys. Thank you for the chapter!!❤️

Thanks so much for the update! <3 I can't wait for what will happen next, what with her finally meeting the prince as the pretend princess and all 😁

Dex-chan lover
UUHHHHH With the names did he realize who's who? They better! ALSO THE HELL. THEY BOTH ALMOST DIED AND THE SERVANTS ARE LIKE OMG WE'RE GOING TO BE LATEEE
Many thanks

Also from the flash back.. BC is self centered, but i can see she really cares for YH. Let's hope their friendship is stronger than BC's need for hotties....

Supporter
So not only one but two people already found out @.@ Holy sheep it's fast, which is nice!

Double-page supporter
oh my god....smfh these two don;t know how to keep a secret LMAO also wow BC looking up at the 8th prince and he's sparkling and heroic... don't tell me this is a romance flag -_- if the og princess decides she actually wants to be a princess again to marry the 8th prince i Will throw hands

Is he Emperor going to marry the princess off to the 8th prince, then bitch cheon will want to switch back again?
Have a feeling that might be the case..

Users who are viewing this thread