The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
>shonen plot with two girls being friendly rival
>yuri undertone
After this and act-age, I want more of this goddamn it.

Aggregator gang
aaa I missed this one <3

@kurobaraito it's such a shame what happened to act age... I do think the publishers made the right choice given the situation but it also sucks that something so beautiful and well written will fade into unfinished obscurity bc of its shitbag author. I also feel really bad for the artist, having something like that happen with your debut work can't be good for your reputation, I really hope that they make a comeback and aren't pushed out of the industry for something so unforeseeable.

Dex-chan lover
@Animaeline as much as I wana feel bad for the artist I'd imagine with talent that great that she'd probably would be able to pick up work easily especially since most people understand it was the author not the artist and if they blame her than might as well blame the company which would just be silly

this chapter gave me some real bakuman vibes. if we continue with this nice balance of work in the VA industry + the eventual yuri, this will end up being a good ass manga.

nice little ending too.

Dex-chan lover
After all those emotions, I don't know if that crying at the ends means she did better than expected or just realizing how she's falling behind... I'm curious... Like a cliffhanger, well I hope she's good of course!
But yeah girl, the others are trying extremely hard (maybe too much for an underage girl) so don't be afraid and start leaving things for later!

Dex-chan lover
Amazing chapter, voice actor struggles us so interesting which is why I loved Girlish number

Users who are viewing this thread