The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 1

Finally!!! I read the novel you don't know how much I waited for it! When I read the title I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!thank you!!!!continue this don't stop please!

It was adapted, great...but like....even as a novel reader and even if her perception of time is not the same,the age gap still get to me...

is the butler also not human? From what I understand he's probably been with her since the beginning

Ugh he's the ML? I really cant handle groomed relationships, it's a little sick

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, so sebastian (the butler, I don't care what his name really is, all butlers are named sebastian. kek), is also as old as the MC? Wow.

Fed-Kun's army
@hedgemoney
nah, he just came along the way, he wasn’t there the whole time. He was an admirer of Celest when he was young, but he became her butler in the end

Yeey it's adapted!!!

Ps: guys and galls saying that the age gap might be problematic ... remember reading romance stories between dragons and maidens? there ya go ... extreme age gaps because ... myeh ... magical beings

Aggregator gang
I was hoping he wouldn't be ML.....oh well, I'll enjoy what I can but will probably drop as soon as romance starts

Dex-chan lover
I hope she keeps that killing is alright since the thought even crossed her mind.

Makes me wonder what she was doing for 200 hundred years to think it so easily.

Edit-> I like that she does have a proper villainess voice/face.

Users who are viewing this thread