The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Is this gonna be "raise your husband" situation? idk how to feel about that... Unless he, at some point, leaves for a long time or something, and returns "a new man" or something, maybe it'll be a little better.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!!
lol at how her face and her words just don't match XD

She looks exactly like me when I'm talking to my nephews.
The only difference is that they're used to it and think I'm cool 🤣

wait so he was going to become king because the crown prince died and they called him in, but he refused and came back later to kill them and become king by force? he would have become the king anyway if he didn't go off to be a mercenary right?

Dex-chan lover
@Fazzahra5634 - guess he wanted to do it on his own terms, ala the biggest "F U Dad!" imaginable.

(I do appreciate the witch admitting she's not a good person - pragmatism does require self awareness)

I was honestly surprised seeing how recent this manhwa is based on the updates from Instagram but it has already been translated till chapter 20! THANK YOU!!
I already love the first chapter 🤩 Can’t wait to read what happens next

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell... I can’t get over how absolutely incredible the art looks. Every time I see her, I am impressed.

Well if I has lived for 200 years and someone want to kill me, I’ll gladly welcomed you. Living more than that will be tiring anyway lol

The ice queen "let it go"
It's childish but it did make me smile, sorry xD

Celeste is clumsy making him cry so fast. Lol almost feels like she has a villainess filter/translater between her brain and mouth ( • ̀ω•́ )✧
Thanks for translating that story. Likey~

200 years and she still remembers...
unless she has at some point written it down thats impossible

living idling for 200 years huh
i want as well
fuck my problems

Double-page supporter
@Chiakoi I assume from the manga description that she remembers some things but not all. Like, she remembers he's to become a tyrant, why that is, and what ends up happening to herself at his hands. Even after 200 years one wouldn't forget such important stuff such as their eventually death, but many details will definitely be forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread