The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
so the crazy future version of him was his power taking full control of him? well shit...hopefully a childhood filled with love will be enough for him to supress the yandere eyes shit

Aggregator gang
Man, making him not just a helpless, stupid kid was a really great choice by the author. Having our girl save him was an obvious choice and would've satisfied everyone but giving him the willpower to call the bullshit of an imposter gave him what we in the industry call "character development" and "depth of character." Lol I'm looking forward to his growth now.

Dex-chan lover
Well, looks like he got the shards in his eyes and heart like the story...

Am I the only one who’s having problems with this chapter? It’s not loading for me, and judging from the comments, I’m missing out on a lot! 😢

i keep getting kicked out of reading this chapter
do any of you have the same problems or can offer a solution to fix it? :,( thank u

Aggregator gang
In all honesty, i would be hurt if i was Edmund
Like i took care of you too, wouldn’t you think of me at all at your death? But i guess it because you just met fake Clete ;-;

😮😮😮I'm shocked
This chap iz mysterious asf... Who is that fake? What's with his eye color changing? Did he know? A lot of questions I guess is up huh?
Anyways, Tita doesn't seem to know he have powers right? And.... At first, I was guessing that he'll fall in a trap by saying his real name, then our queen will save him by using that name(which she already knew from her past life) little did I know that it's already mentioned? Yoooooooo, I didn't notice 😂

The hell is wrong with this chapter? Good 1/3rd of it refuses to load no matter how mant times I switch the network I'm connected to. It just won't load. Whole part from "I'll take you by force" to her "one day you'll be mine" is permanently black. Did you guys upload like 8k res pics that the site can't handle and refuses to load or what?

Users who are viewing this thread