The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 20

oh my, he really wants to be beside clete noh? he's just having a hard time expressing his feelings because of puberty... ah! so refreshing.

WE FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH THE RAWS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION AND HARD WORK !!!!!!!! ily

Haha, considering he had edmund as his father figure and seeing his interaction with clete its no wonder he wants to become a butler

the representations of the adolescent stage is more or less realistic and im dying at clete's LOL goddamn it brought back embarassing memories.

APS you absolute mad lads. Thank you for the mass release, the work you do is absolutely astonishing.

puberty sucks, it was the time of being way too dramatic 😂
you guys are amazing for the mass release

What the sonic speed updates...😳

The scans group is godsend I tell u...
ლ(´ ❥ `ლ)

He probably just wants to stay with the witch but is bad at expressing it... ☺️

Also, I don't know how y'all do this, but THANK YOU!! We're so spoiled by you guys 🥺🥺🥺 Please don't push yourselves too hard though ♥️

This is some seriously realistic portrayal of a teenager lol. Of course the witch could just explain that his brother is weak and might die and if he does Tita will become king, which is why he has to study. But there's not way they'll be rational like that

Oh my god, APS, thank you! Anyway, me as a reader think his puberty phase is cute but me as Clete will probably find his puberty phase is annoying. Ah, still I miss his innocent smile 😭😭 and the last panel concerned me though.

Users who are viewing this thread