The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 20

For now he just want To get her attention and want to stay with her forever ❤👁👄👁 love this

It hasn't been too long after my puberty and I AM STILL embarrassed but thankful for those memories but sometimes I just want to shove them in the deepest part of my brain. 🤣🤣🤣

That certain panel reminded me of a certain character reincarnated nine times who became a muscle idiot.

Dex-chan lover
i checked but sooo the raws were released like yesterday and u translated 'em ALL IN ONE DAY?? ARE U GUYS HUMANS OR HEROES TT THXXX

I feel weird whenever I read Tita's name. I am filipino and the word 'Tita' means auntie in tagalog. (TT-TT) Someone help!!!

P.S: I salute your scanlation for this grand mass update!

Thank you so much for this humongous mass update!! I respect the team for doing the 20 episodes work in one go! I felt so spoiled by you guys, real appreciation! Thank you so so so much!!!

Thanks so much for translating!!!

I really, REALLY hope the story doesn't strong arm the witch and the prince into a romantic relationship. There's no chemistry, and it'd just be gross. She's over 200 years old, whoever her love interest is, it'd make more sense for them to be at least 150.

Aggregator gang
So the MC in puberty was a chuuni, right? I know there are chuuni everywhere, i was not alone! Please someone say yes!

Thank you so much for this mass update!! take care and rest well too (灬º‿º灬)♡

Haaah this female lead... did you ask about his feeling? You need to know the reason why he wants to be butler..
Communication is the key

we get a guardian being confused how to handle a teenager going through puberty arc so PLEASE dont make them a couple cudjdhdjhdkdudiud goddamn the lack of adult men around her (butler dont count) is worrying

thanks for the mass release! was pleasantly surprise when the chapters keep appearing as im reading them lmao

Users who are viewing this thread