The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 20

Ahahaha! Deathis Note! Maybe she said, “I’ll take a potatis chip, and eatis it!” Ahhh that was too bad. I’ll see myself out. (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎
Thanks for this marathon of a chapter release!

I'm just so glad Tita didn't become a teenager who's overly clingy and attached to Cleste. He grew up to become a normal teenager and I am proud!!

Also, thank you for the mass release!!

@xxarraann @412001 https://mangadex.org/title/28892 "Maou-sama to Kekkon shitai" (alt. I want to marry the Demon Queen) is the title he was talking about. Difference being they act/behave like a married couple from the get-go there, it's a very fluffy read.

Once again..... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE TRANSLATIONS!!!😭 I love this story so much!
Edmund is honestly my favourite character 😂 Let the poor guy rest Celeste

Thank you for the mass updates!!!! Glad to see a normal teen boy for once (regardless of how annoyingly realistic it is lol)

20 chp in one day... Bless you 😭 I really enjoyed this webtoon. Thank you for translate.

Tita = normal
We all have gone through those stage 🤧😂

Tsk.... puberty.....😂😂.... gosh..... those dark times of everyone's lives

Thank you!!!! soooooo many chapters😭😭😭😭 luv lots!!!!

these chapters are a mine of gold, God bless A Parody Scans. I'm already in love with Queen Elsa *_*

Thanks so much! It was really wonderful to be able to read so many chapters at once! I really got hooked 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread