The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
...to be fair, either he's got no taste buds or that one has to at least taste better than the early attempts, or else HE would have spit it out long before he could attempt the mouth to mouth transfer method. that has no bearing on what effects it may or may not have on the consumer, but at the very least it shouldn't taste bad, and given what ingredients he has access to, it *probably* can't kill you either?

the lot of you know how it’s gonna end. if you find their r/ship inappropriate then just drop this lol why torture yourself?

Double-page supporter
yes, police, this lady right here!

Is this ship actually the end-game? Anyone reading a light novel of this? I don't mind spoilers, but if this is end-game can someone let me know? (Miiiiight drop it.)

Thanks for the update!

@weeabooReview I doubt it I didn't read the novel but I feel like they just put that in as a funny thing. I think tita only did this because he has no outside contact so he doesn't know it's weird or Questionable to do. I think tita is just naive right now. They will probably use this farther in the story to embarrass him and for a throw back to early chapters.

I was like.. awww this is so cute! This little crazy kid wants to make his adoptive mommy feel better.

Then I was like...WTF!?

OH MY GOD ahahaha. Tita... This kid, really... 🤦

Thanks for the great translation as always, this series is so funny!

Users who are viewing this thread