The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 27

AHAHAHAHAHA oh my god I love this

I hope the werewolf ends up giving him the talk and is just so blunt about everything that there’s zero mystery left 😂👌

I am not entirely sure about what to think of him being the ML. Just because someone is not related by blood, doesn't make it any less wrong to date your mother figure. That is just messed up. Same with all the manwhua and manga where the MC dates the "sister". If you grew up together as siblings, it's just plain wrong, no matter the blood relation.

Yknow, i don't actually mind with tita loving our FL witch. She is probably a mother figure in our eyes but tita doesn't see it that way. And theres no blood relation so it's just fine. Come on, do you guys really expect some random guy to show up and became our new male lead after tens of episode? Or do you guys really hope she become a good mother and then fin, forever alone? I don't think the author intended to do that since the very beginning. The plot is rather obvious, so if you guys dont wanna see the witch and tita as love partners in the future episodes, i suggest you to drop this rather than commenting the same thing over and over again in futile.

I'd vote for edmund HAHAH
I feel like he'll be able to put it in a nice way without it being too obscene or too awkward (once he mentally prepares himself)

im surprised nobody brought up child grooming... ofc it isn't the witch's intention but with the way things are going, outsiders are going to view their future relationship as grooming more or less... and that's going to be extremely damaging if this was real life

but i guess that's not gonna apply here sigh...

still gonna continue reading this though since im interested how the author will situate things. i'll drop it if the relationship between tita n the witch isn't handled sensitively

I never gotten a sex education when i was young, i only knew it when i stumbled upon some smut mangas and anime when i was 8 yrs old. Until now I never had a conversation about sex with my mom and I’m 21 already lol

I would honestly prefer he not be a romantic Male lead and this all just be about the MC attempting to be the best possible parent.

Users who are viewing this thread