The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
i want to say "you're an adult...you shouldn't get embarrassed for explaining that shit" .-.
but then again.....she's been single over 200 years (at least i don't remember her having actual relationship in that 200 years of her life)

# I see them as family (parent and child) and I discourage any romantic development. I'm not the only one who wishes for this, right?

With the way this manga is focusing on MC parenting Tita, I reeeeeaally hope he isn't the ML

Fed-Kun's army
@allamaland yesss i feel the exact same way, im hoping that tita and clete don't end up together bc she raised him and all, but if they do, i hope its in a way that isn't..... weird...(?)
i suppose it would be weird regardless, but i guess im hoping tita would be more worldly by the time that happens (if it happens) and it isnt just some naive kid who doesnt know better and clings onto her (??)
that being said this manhwa is so funny and interesting and the art is so pretty i would hate to drop it 😭😭

and also ty parody scans for the chaptersss

When you think about it, he had to get the romance books from her own stash. I hope he only found the ones in her library and not the ones in her sock drawer!

I guess its not the parents who have the most awkward time to teach their kids the flowers & the bees, but for the forever alones who suddenly got kids 🤣🤣🤣

The fact that the story is focused on her raising Tita into a good adult makes it difficult for me to grasp the concept of Tita being the ML. Regardless, love the art and characters anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread