The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
Im gonna keep reading bc this is so good but man... I wish she didnt have to get a boyfriend by raising him from childhood LMAO

This is getting so wrong. Like the art and all was soo good but why is tota the love interest ? It's not even about the age difference, she raised him... I tried following but they're not even skipping like I thought they'd just continue the story 15-20 years later... They're showing us the whole process, I just feel like I'm reading some strange story about a boy falling in love with his mom, and the fact that she's litteraly the only girl around him doesn't help either. Anyway I'm droping this but I'm really sad cause it's a big waste, if only tita wasn't the male lead..

Nah it’s probably something like familial love, you know it’s not wrong for a child to hug and kiss their mom you guys are all jumping to very extreme conclusions.

Dex-chan lover
speaking of the current situation, it's understandable that people are a little wigged out- whether you drop it or not, I'm going to wait a few more chapters. even if the situation is a red flag for bad writing, among many things- it's one interpretation of the trope- it doesn't mean one example will encompassing everything. seeing how they humored us the previous chapter, I think they just want to break in "how and what", etc.
this story has good flow and pacing, I only hope for the best in the upcoming translations
this is shoujo, as long as the series isn't intentionally and prolifically enabling the wrong crowds of people. it's just meant to be entertainment.

Why do only half of my pages only load ;_;
It only happens to this manhwa.

M2

@Marie90009, she raised him, so what? Why is this situation wrong? Because she like mother to ML? But she's not his mother. So they could do whatever they want.

Is it some kind of stereotypical thinking? Like: raised => like mother => real mother => relationship no no. Be in relationship with your own real mother and have children with her is bad, 'cause inbreeding, yes.

They're not blood related, so why is this supposed relationship even a problem? Age gap? This is fantasy setting. FL is fkng over 300 y.o. Every human for her is shota.
Just stop thinking with stereotypes.

@Marie90009 chill, this is purely for entertainment purposes. Besides, this setting is the medieval times, in that era family marrying family to keep the wealth within the family is not uncommon.
I'm not saying its right, I'm just saying what the medieval morals was like back in the day.
In any case is irrelevant since their not blood-related in anyway. And this is already a foregone conclusion just from the front-page. Why are you still suprised?

Meo

Double-page supporter
Um...I can let it go because this is a manhwa (and the FL is never aging)

But I totally understand why it's weird...it would be like falling for a step-parent after you real biological parent died, and the step-parent that took care of you since you were a little kid.

It's hard for a kid to understand love and so far it seems shes literally the only female hes been around? So his confusion makes sense. At least he understands the feeling he thinks he feels is wrong.

M2

@Minikitsune, @Serverclosed, can you, please, explain, why such relationship is wrong? Not "it's wrong, because it's wrong", but really who will be hurt, what bad things may happen, etc? Like ACTUAL negative consequences that can happen in this story 'cause of it.

I really don't get, why are you complaining so much? This is a great story in fantasy setting with great characters and interesting plot. Please tell me, why everything will got worse from this point?

@Meo and I don't understand, why is it weird? It's perfectly normal to fall in love for completely blood-unrelated person, who cares about you and always here for you.

Group Leader
I love how the male lead act like normal teenager. A romance webtoon tend to make the male lead in their teen act in a stereotype.

It feel refreshing to read

Users who are viewing this thread