The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 28

I've read all the chapters, and just wanted to read it without intending to comment, BUT, DO NOT KNOW WHY MANY PEOPLE DOUBT THE CLETE AND ALPEN / TITA RELATIONSHIPS, EVEN ALREADY CLEARLY IN DESCRIPTION IF THEY BOTH WILL HAVE A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP. AND IF, THIS STORY DOES NOT SUIT THE MORAL AND THE THINKING PATTERN YOU HAVE, DROP ON THIS MANHWA, DO NOT TELL AUTHOR TO CHANGE THE STORY, BECAUSE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, AND PLEASE BRUH, THIS IS JUST FICTION NOT REALITY.

ppl should not read this manhwa if you don't like that celet is 200+ years and tita is just 14 it was very clear from the start that he is the ML. I have read many manhwas were the ML is 2000+ and is and is still shiped together with the MC but here ppl keep on saying that cele is his mother/ stepmother and they shouldn't be together. ppl who do not like this should drop this manhwa

I didn't know it was going in that direction.....Man I must have not gotten it or smth.....i do have a pretty thick skull ^^;; i didn't think the cover was romance I was expecting a mother son relationship and honestly I didn't even see the tags. I thought Tita would end up with someone else... Can anyone recommend me wholesome family relationships stuff?

It's a great story don't get me wrong and I could just drop it now instead of commenting but I enjoyed the story so far but everyone has their own tastes :D besides this is fictional they can read what they want. Thank you for translating this! it's been fun ^^

@unicorn7777777 I think that a lot of people don't get why some of as aren't keen on the TitaxClete romance. It isn't about the age gap, it really isn't. Some manhwas have a thousand year gap between the fl and ml and nobody bats an eye. What's different here is that Clete practically raised Tita, which is why a lot of people aren't very happy with him as the ml. There are 2 rebuttals that people have against this point:
1: "But they aren't related!" - Yeah but that doesn't make it less creepy.
2: "But Tita doesn't consider her his Mom! She was never a parental figure!" Clete is his guardian. She may not feel as homey as the butler but being warm and cuddly and mother-like isn't a requirement for her to be one of his parental figures. Even if Tita still doesn't consider her as a mother figure, everyone else probably does, which will affect Tita and Clete later on should they pursue a romantic relationship.

Also @M2 "It's just fiction! Your morals don't apply here!" I really don't agree. This kind of thing definitely applies unless stated in the story otherwise, and since nothing was said about someone-raising-a-kid-only-for-them-to-end-up-together not being a taboo, then it's safe to say that it isn't accepted in the manhwa as well. In fact, this is the reason why i'm not dropping this yet, because I'm curious as to what'll happen when shit gets to the fan. Suppose Tita develops serious feelings for FL and Clete eventually reciprocates. if their world is anything like ours, people will call them out. Worse case scenario people will think that Clete groomed Tita (even if she didn't) because that's what people will assume first and foremost. I imagine Tita and Clete will have a strained relationship if this happens. Maybe Clete wil even refuse Tita solely for that reason.

Tbh with how this is going the only thing that'll save this manhwa from not being too gross and allow Tita and Clete to end up together is Tita leaving her care ASAP. Or him leaving and not seeing her for a long time. Anything that'll terminate Clete's guardianship really.

As for people saying "If you don't like the story, then drop it!" As much as I agree with that, people are allowed to say that they don't like where the story is going while still being interested in it you know. I, for one, am not dropping this because i'm interested in how the author will maneuver the story for it to end up not being ~gross~.

He started to have a crush on her majesty?? How cute 😆

I think anyone who are uncomfortable can drop the manhwa already

Sexual education: success!

@unicorn7777777:
Clete is parental figure, and for that reason this situation gives - to SOME people - incest vibes.
Some people see this very negatively.
It also might make them thing about "cradle robbers". Which is something, once again, SOME people feel strongly about.

@allamaland @ DeathDonut You guys are right I deeply apologize for saying " people who don't like this manhwa should drop it " 😞 Everyone must have there own reasons for reading this manhwa/novel.
😢Please don't get offended by my earlier post I was angry at the time because I really like this manhwa and the FL AND ML and I did not want my ship to sink

Users who are viewing this thread