The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 28

I was personally hoping it wouldn't get to this route even though I am aware of the romance tag lol. Well, let's just see how it would go.

Double-page supporter
You fucking better wash those impure thoughts out. I hope he's just confusing parental love for romantic love. Please.

Thanks for the chapter.

M2

Ah... Moralfags. Those kind of people can create problems in FICTIONAL stories out of nowhere, 'cause they know better...

If that's the method of washing away impure thoughts, I probably need to relax under the waterfalls. Constant meditation.

No no no, I just want a normal mother and child relationship from them. 😪

Please don’t make this confusing author-nim.

M2

@ThunderaMaou "No no no, I just want a normal mother and child relationship from them. 😪

Please don’t make this confusing author-nim."

Tag: Romance. She's NOT his mother. They literally only FL and ML in this story. WTF are you talking about mother and child relationship if there is no such relationship right from the beginning?
Are you confused may be?

I thought this would be more action and romance, but instead we get the struggle of puberty 😂😂 I didn’t think I’d laugh this much

Listen man... if this is going where i think it’s going then this relationship is weird asf.... she’s literally RASING him she’s practically his mother... yeah idk ab this it’s just really fucking weird
i rlly thought there would be a like an actual ml but ig not so imma probs drop this

Aww, that makes me sad, I imagined that she was going to be a stalker like mom supporting Tita’s love with the saint(?)Not sure if that’s what she’s called) and then Tita getting all embarrassed over his mom and all that.... that really does make me sad, love the mother-son relationship they have, hope it lasts longer..

Dude, I can't even stand Gilbert and Violet's relationship in Violet Evergarden...

This is way worse. Just no

Guys we all knew where we were heading especially with the novel art at the credits page

i thought we all knew he's the ml..... credit page....

did u not see the romance tag

I mean I know where this is heading, but isn’t it normal to want to hug your family? Sure we can’t do that right now, but now I know how much I miss giving my grandparents hugs

Users who are viewing this thread