The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
The ruler of a kingdom and cant even be bothered to hire a sex ed teacher

uh oh... should've brought Tita with them... YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO FEEL THAT WAY TITA!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO!!

welp... ml is ml but dude... hold your horses!!! I wanna beat up Rapelle for saying those weird stuff

@M2 It isn't necessarily wrong. It would feel very wrong to fall in love with someone who adopted you. If you treat them like a child and they are acting as your parent then obviously even once hes grown shed still be treating him like a son?

Fed-Kun's army
Yabe...
I'm just going to hope its a kiddy crush and that it goes away.

oh cool. a story where the child and their parent figure end up romantically. you can tell it’s a story where the child and their parent figure end up romantically because of the way it is. nice.

yall i honestly think (more like i’m grasping this idea with dear life in hopes that it’s true) that Tita is mistaking familial love with romantic love since he has really no idea what either is and doesn’t know how to differentiate them. also i REALLY don’t think she will EVER see Tita as a romantic interest.

Wait... the ML is TITA?! No amount of words could describe how disappointed I am. Like, seriously. Why can't we just stick to a family story instead of ruining everything with romance??? Yet another manhwa with good potential being ruined due to adding romance... I'm starting to hate the romance genre.

Users who are viewing this thread