The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Celeste is totally better name for a witch-queen, heckin' feth. Edmund, your presence was sorely missed, though i doubt you'd face-plant in your master's chest that eagerly.

Group Leader
I don’t speak Korean, but it almost seems like the romanization could actually be changed to Colette (instead of Celeste). I still don’t know how to pronounce her name as Clete lol

What kind of name is Clete, all it makes me think about is Cletus lol. The author should've just written 콜레트 so that we'd get Colette, instead of 클레테.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Who would've thought that Tita could make such face 😂😂😂 He is jealous with a dog 😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
I feel like a disappointment as a kid since I basically only either read books, watched TV or just slept
When my cousins came we did play others things but not much. Though i do have a sister we both had low stamina 😞

I say her name as sleet, don’t tell her lol suits as ice queen tho

Dex-chan lover
No idea how to properly pronounce "clete" (cel let? cil ete?) So i still say it "celeste"

Our little prince gives off slightly strange vibes sometimes. Im hoping its just me after reading too many manhwa at once

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure that kiddo is the ML, guys. Though I'm shipping her with Edmund.

Double-page supporter
I think his inner tyrant was bleeding through when he started to get jealous of Snow. :p

Contributor
The "let's stay still for as long as possible game" has been thought up by many parents, generally to little avail.

lmfao she’s such a mood😂this manhwa is hilarious and so sweet, she acts all gruff but is truly a softie

I don't care if the author decided it was Clit Clete, I'm still going to read it as Celeste in my head..

Users who are viewing this thread