The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

For the “This should stay a strictly family relationship!!” Crowd

I feel like it should be clear that’s not going to be the case lmao. They clearly gonna do the dirty when they are both consenting adults. And while you’re allowed to feel the way you feel. If you keep reading this knowing that and still complain i’d have to ask you what you’re still doing here.

If people are uncomfortable, which is understandable, there’s plenty of other webcomics to consume. Curate your own experiences.

I don’t understand how a 200 year old witch can fall in love with an seven year old boy she’d raised...doesn’t seem very normal.

It's better to ignore the isekai plot, you will keep thinking, How she doesnt know normal stuff, and she really behaves more like an akward Ice Queen than a modern person.
It would be make more sense the profecy plot point for the story.

Me: it's so cute! Wait, author, are you going to pair them together? *Reads comments* What a shame, I'm out.

A very fresh read, mc's personality is quite close to mine so I enjoyed it a lot and all the male characters are so soft and cute in their own way. I like that it mostly feels like a fluffy slice of life.

I understand some people are uncomfortable with the premise but personally I don't mind because first they have no blood relations, male lead never considered mc a motherly figure and mc never viewed him as a romantic partner nor a son but as "male lead who needs to guarded avoiding future disaster". I'm very familiar with child grooming and it doesn't feel like it. As long as the actual romance develops when he's a consenting adult, I see no problem. Plus it's a fictional story and in a fantasy context, my real life morals and value don't necessarily apply here.

Reading the summary, seeings the tags and finally the art for the manwha.

There is no chance i will read anything that hints at ******.

She cares for him, not in love with him (yet). I bet she's gonna fall in love with him when he grows older. And I think it's possible for a kid to fall in love with an older person.

Btw... their relationship is like Jang Manweol and Goo Chanseong from Hotel Del Luna.

@grownbean

Omg thank you so much for the heads up! You saved me so much time lol.
I can’t believe there’s so many comics that end up in a similar way as Usagi Drop. Makes absolutely no sense to me, regardless of blood relations; how can someone fall in love with a child they’ve raised like family. Is it so hard to make a decent story about familial love and adoption without turning it romantic. Geez. I wanted more stories like “Poco’s Udon World” or “Spy x Family” to read. So much heartwarming fluff and cuteness! Why author, why? 😭

@r3dgoose thank you!! people are like it doesn't matter as long as he's an adult when they get together as though the morality of romantic relationships is solely based on legality, and not power imbalances or maturity gaps. this shit is weird.

I can understand how people would find this weird. In my opinion, I don't think this counts as grooming in the sense that we know of, since there's no sexual intent on FL's end. Maybe it's just me, but it's not an issue if he grows up to be the ML. Tita doesn't seem to view FL as a mother, anyway.

I like the story, and I'm enjoying it. I hope the scanlators won't give up on it. I'll continue supporting this manhwa in any way I can. 🙏🏼❤️

Thank you for translating this but can you guys translate the sfx or you can just put it into a small note. Just a suggestion tho!

@Manganime same, i was so disappointed when i found out :( there are going to be a lot of new manhwa in 2021 that DOES have ML’s of similar ages at least. although this story’s art is really good, there will be many more manhwas to look forward to!

From the spoilers' thread on the “NovelUpdates” forum, there are no evidence for me that they will ship together. And there is the FL which should appear in the future. Maybe I should wait for more spoilers... Anyhow, there are nothing wrong technically with their love, rather it is weird, as for me.

lmao but i ?? don't understand ?? what's the concept they talked abt in ch. 21 ??? I DON'T GET IT SKSKKS

Users who are viewing this thread