The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh this is soooooo good!
Little Tita is growing up like Clete's mould. Whether she admits it or not lol

This is interesting story and i am thankful to the translators but why in genres is romance? Shouldn't Clete be a like a mother to Tita?

@Manganime Yeah, the male lead is Tita...it’s basically a grooming story that changes their relationship from a maternal mother to a lover. I find this uncomfy asf so i’m dropping it but just a heads up to anyone who doesn’t know :)

@grownbean thanks. I thought it would go that way. Reminds me of the anime movie with a similar grooming story. But unlike this, the movie was tragedy and drama, befitting for such a morally questionable relationship.

Grooming implies that she wanted the relationship to go that way when his was a minor no? She's also 200 years old so basically all age gaps would be severe when it comes to her

@twicestan9
I don't think its grooming as she isn't actively doing that. She's raising him with the intention of making him a better person and clearly doesn't see him in a romantic way. I bet the ML is the who ends up liking her. They don't even have a mother son relationship right now and he clearly doesn't see her as a mother figure by the way he addresses her. If you don't like it, read something else 🤷‍♀️

Ya'll are making this weirder but imo this is not grooming, grooming is when a person intentionally tries to gain a child's trust to exploit and manipulate them. Im not saying that grooming can't happen in these situations, but in this story's context, the FL literally sees the ML as someone she needs to raise and shows no other motive.

Users who are viewing this thread